The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Duluth MN (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30189)

92SVXLS-LDC 12-10-2005 01:06 AM

Duluth MN

Saw a pearl svx today, pulled up next to it to say hi, and then later tonight i saw a green one, crazy... either of those guys on here?

Tcat55371 12-12-2005 05:19 AM

Wow,

Whats that about 20 here in MN so far? :)

Electrophil 12-12-2005 05:55 AM

That's why we can't find them down here. They are all up in the North. There is a total of 4 in Las Vegas. Blacknite's, mine, a mechanic at Subaru, and a senior citizen who I've met once. :(
Just 4 with a population of close to 2 million people.

WRX's at every redlight though.

ensteele 12-12-2005 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
That's why we can't find them down here. They are all up in the North. There is a total of 4 in Las Vegas. Blacknite's, mine, a mechanic at Subaru, and a senior citizen who I've met once. :(
Just 4 with a population of close to 2 million people.

WRX's at every redlight though.

Now I know where they all went!!! :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D :D

Electrophil 12-12-2005 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
Now I know where they all went!!! :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D :D

Yeah, and they rice them out pretty heavily. And that decal of a little boy in the back window. What in the world does that decal mean? It has to have a meaning... there's too many of them.

communist plot I tellya... It's all a dadburn conspiracy. Whipper-snappers in their little blue STI's. Up ta no good, every dad-burn one of em'.. I kin feel it.

Tcat55371 12-13-2005 05:42 AM

Lol

I wish I knew how they can afford the WRX. I would love to have one. Hmmm, maybe if I sell my house and rent, then sell my other toys, and talk the ex into letting me not pay child support anymore. NOPE, that will never fly.

Oh well, when I get around to affording a WRX I will be able to put collector plates on it. Hey, kinda like my XT :D

intelisevil 12-13-2005 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
And that decal of a little boy in the back window. What in the world does that decal mean? It has to have a meaning... there's too many of them.[/SIZE]

You mean the decal where the little boy is urinating . . . ?

Think real hard.

Dan

mysvxrocks 12-13-2005 09:04 AM

Hey Earl, all of them didnt go there, Ive seen like 4 different ones around Olympia, Saw an (in my opinion) really ugly 92, it was silver, but had racing stripes down it, and it totally took away the good look of the liquid silver, also I saw a red one, and a green 92 (talked to that owner.. told him about the network) and a black one that I see almost everyday... so there are still some roaming around in Washington :D :cool: