The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The OFFICIAL Post Reading Thread!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18055)

RSVX 04-18-2004 10:57 AM

The OFFICIAL Post Reading Thread!!

Wow, I swear Reading gets better every year, I have no idea how the organizers will outdo themselves next year!!

Randy, I know, you never saw it coming from SVXQUEEN and I. SOMEONE POST THE PICS OF RANDY'S CAR!!!!

This was the most fun that I have had at an SVX meet in a LONG time, seriously.

Still cant beleive that the Neon sign with for $1025.00 (Sorry Larry)!!

Trip home was uneventfull, although the Skulkyl(sic) was absolutely PACKED.

More too come, I still nee to let it all soak in!!

Jesse (Subafreak) Ride it man RIDE that Elephant!!

jerm781 04-18-2004 11:39 AM

I had fun and it was nice meeting you guys. I hope the car will make it next year(it almost didn't make it home). Thanks for all the fun.

p.s. I was the black guy with the New York Yankees headband.

immortal_suby 04-18-2004 12:08 PM

I didn't see him in any of the pictures - did poweredx2 make it to reading?

benebob 04-18-2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jerm781
I had fun and it was nice meeting you guys. I hope the car will make it next year(it almost didn't make it home). Thanks for all the fun.

p.s. I was the black guy with the New York Yankees headband.

It was a pleasure to meet ya! (the picture guy on the rally:D ). You're in an area where I'm sure you can get some help with your car at least with good places to take it to get that leak fixed. I expect to see the two of ya back next year.:D

LarryIII 04-18-2004 03:04 PM

What's a guy from Baltimore doing wearing a a NY Yankees headband?

BluebyU 04-18-2004 04:25 PM

Re: The OFFICIAL Post Reading Thread!!

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RSVX
[B]Wow, I swear Reading gets better every year, I have no idea how the organizers will outdo themselves next year!!

Randy, I know, you never saw it coming from SVXQUEEN and I. SOMEONE POST THE PICS OF RANDY'S CAR!!!!

Here you go!!

BluebyU 04-18-2004 04:27 PM

Re: Re: The OFFICIAL Post Reading Thread!!

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BluebyU
[B]
Quote:

Originally posted by RSVX
Wow, I swear Reading gets better every year, I have no idea how the organizers will outdo themselves next year!!

Here you go!!

upnygimp 04-18-2004 04:29 PM

LMAO!!!!! You guys are so cruel! Couldn't find a zebra thong?

immortal_suby 04-18-2004 04:35 PM

I believe that would fall under the "justifiable homicide" category. Sheesh - you guys are mean. How many people did Randy kill after this incident? Haven't heard from him yet today - is he in jail for the slayings?

BluebyU 04-18-2004 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by upnygimp
LMAO!!!!! You guys are so cruel! Couldn't find a zebra thong?
Larry gave him a zebra striped cell phone case at dinner....I didn't get a picture of that though....

Kelli and I cleaned the windows for him after all of the silly string was removed....

CigarJohnny 04-18-2004 05:10 PM

I had a fantastic time this year! I haven't laughed to hard in a long, long time! Saturday night was a regular laugh riot and held some really bizarre moments as well. The liquor was a flowin' (thanks, Doug!) and everyone was cuttin' loose. I just hope no one was offended by any of the jokes (I am sure we offended some of the hotel patrons with the noise levels), some of them were gettin pretty racy and I, for one, was pleasantly shocked by some of the gang who chimed in on the fun. What a blast we all had!

The organisers really out did themselves this year. It will be hard to top this years years event. Thanks to everyone involved. I salute you!

Johnny

wawazat?? 04-18-2004 05:16 PM

Hey now

I helped with the vodka Johnny!:D :D

What a blast!!! Much better than R4 and the weather was AWESOME!!!

I'll post pics soon. Waiting on my houseguests (Earthworm and Stevebsy)

Todd

Subafreak 04-18-2004 05:48 PM

Ha,Ha Vodka Johnny, New screen name?:D

Sorry Todd but I wasn't about to become Taquilafreak:p

How many post Reading threads are we gona have? I don't want to goto work tommorrow:( Reading was awsome lets do it again next weekend!:D

MoreIBNR 04-18-2004 05:58 PM

The meet was a blast! Saturday night was a real hoot!! I'm surprised we weren't asked to leave.

svxin 04-18-2004 06:03 PM

yeah i had a lot of fun didnt now there was going to be an after party:( though guess i should have stuck around a little longer but i felt alone with out my svx and depressed but hey if we do this agin next year ill bring my svx and hang all day. good job guys.