The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Free parts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53617)

benebob 03-28-2010 09:28 AM

Free parts

I have the following that will be going to the dump tomorrow afternoon. If you want 'em you must pick them up at reading this year. If you don't show up or fail to take them then I'll post up that you can't be trusted at every post I see you do (sorry but that's the deal as I need the stuff out of my basement and don't want to have to pay twice to get rid of stuff because you can't be honest).

Complete front subframe with front sway bar. Nice shape, just some surface rust.

2 front hubs.

Rear sway bar

Front drivers side window. Good shape, minimal scratching but does have a vin etched into it. Looks to be bronze.

D side front rocker cladding- pearl, average shape

Very nice condition glove box door fron a 92.

4 usable rims with dirt stock tires on them. Might need some reshaping.

Remember if you don't say you want the stuff by Monday at noon it is going to the dump.

Freeman 03-28-2010 09:55 AM

Re: Free parts

Hell, it's free? I'll take the glovebox door from the 92 if u don't mind.

Sean486 03-28-2010 10:56 AM

I'll take the hubs Ben.

jrturbosvx 03-28-2010 11:05 AM

I sent him a PM a minute after he posted this saying I would take most of the parts and grab them at reading. so I'm just waiting for him to Get back to me. sorry guys.

Sean486 03-28-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrturbosvx (Post 640120)
I sent him a PM a minute after he posted this saying I would take most of the parts and grab them at reading. so I'm just waiting for him to Get back to me. sorry guys.

OK, that's fine with me.

Mike621 03-28-2010 11:29 AM

Ben, Ill take the sway bars and the glass please.

Freeman 03-28-2010 11:30 AM

Yeah I don't really need it. I just figured since it's free I'd grab it rather than see it dumped.

Mike621 03-28-2010 11:31 AM

Yeah I dont have any spare door glass for my Claret and parking in an urban area Id REALLY like to have that at least.

SilverSpear 03-28-2010 12:02 PM

I also want most of the parts since they are free.
Probably I will resell them once I get them from you. :rolleyes:

benebob 03-28-2010 02:56 PM

Everything save the d. side window is Nate's. PMed me at 11:41. I hope you are bringing a truck to Reading as you won't be fitting it into an SVX.

svxfiles 03-28-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 640092)
I have the following that will be going to the dump tomorrow afternoon. If you want 'em you must pick them up at reading this year. If you don't show up or fail to take them then I'll post up that you can't be trusted at every post I see you do (sorry but that's the deal as I need the stuff out of my basement and don't want to have to pay twice to get rid of stuff because you can't be honest).

Complete front subframe with front sway bar. Nice shape, just some surface rust.

2 front hubs.

Rear sway bar

Front drivers side window. Good shape, minimal scratching but does have a vin etched into it. Looks to be bronze.

D side front rocker cladding- pearl, average shape

Very nice condition glove box door fron a 92.

4 usable rims with dirt stock tires on them. Might need some reshaping.

Remember if you don't say you want the stuff by Monday at noon it is going to the dump.

Glove box door!!!!
Whats it weigh?:D;)

benebob 03-28-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles (Post 640169)
Glove box door!!!!
Whats it weigh?:D;)

1/3 of a coors light. It isn't hollowed out like the one in the racer.;)

1986nate 03-29-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 640158)
Everything save the d. side window is Nate's. PMed me at 11:41. I hope you are bringing a truck to Reading as you won't be fitting it into an SVX.

Have you seen how much stuff I can fit into an SVX?:rolleyes::p

Mike, you can have the sway bars, and Freeman, you can have the glove box door if you need it.

Freeman 03-29-2010 04:43 PM

It's not that I really "need" the part. It's just that you have to slam mine to get it to shut and it's getting beat up. Figured a spare or replacement was in order soon anyway.

Ill take it if you don't want it though.

1986nate 03-29-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman (Post 640386)
It's not that I really "need" the part. It's just that you have to slam mine to get it to shut and it's getting beat up. Figured a spare or replacement was in order soon anyway.

Ill take it if you don't want it though.

Its a problem with the latch itself and it seems a lot of them have that problem. I'll gladly let you have it. I just deal with the slam in 2 out of my 3 SVXi