The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5148)

SVXCAPE 07-30-2002 12:18 PM

Finally

My car is here, well in aurora co , I,m getting ready to leave and go pick it up, so excited....................................can't.. ..wait.......any.........longer!!!!! ( arms flailing, loud screeching sound as my nikes hook up and start pushin, as I run out the door) later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will post when i get back :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

SHISVX 07-30-2002 12:21 PM

okay, calm down, just use that energy to take good care of it....enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

smiles at the thought of someone else being a new owner

Aredubjay 07-30-2002 01:30 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!

MNYPNNY 07-30-2002 01:36 PM

WOOHOO!!!

Another in Colorado!!!

Really gotta get a meet organized......

~~Michelle

DNSB 07-31-2002 09:13 AM

Yes, we surely need to get a meeting together!

I'm glad you finally got your car in Co! Can't wait to see what it look's like

~Deja~

SVXCAPE 07-31-2002 06:22 PM

everything I expected and then some, I have found a new love for driving, mabye just this car, can't get enough. when I picked it up I checked all the fluids, oil looked clean on dipstick, tranny fluid nice and pink did not smell burned, that was a big relief. when I got in the car the first thing that I noticed was the odometer, it read 126,900. that was a big surprise bc when I bought it the guy had it listed at 129,900-- that must have been why the guy said he was loosing money, he probably realized his mistake after I had already purchased it plus the sound that he thought to be the bearing was actually the rear brakes rubbing, the noise had stopped by the time I made it home, as far as the tranny mounts everything felt solid, I dont know what that guy was feeling, it shifted very smooth, I already did the resistor mod and I like it better although there is a shaking in the steering wheel at speeds around 80-90, probably just the tires need balanced, oh yea I think the valve cover leak is just the little seals around the coil packs, so I think I got this car for a steal, I am very happy, I'm about to go do the self diag test for past probs and see what comes up, the tranny may be fairly new it looked pretty shiney, where are the numbers for it at? I dont think it has the external filter, and no tranny cooler, thats no big deal I will order one tomorrow, anyway just wanted to touch base with everyone and let you know how the first day went,, now I'm going to go mess with my car will be back later:D :D :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

DavieGravy 07-31-2002 06:51 PM

Good to hear that everything seems ok.

subymtnguy 07-31-2002 07:31 PM

sounds good!

Glad your car finally got here! BTW; how much did it cost to ship it from Ca? Was it shipped by an auto transporter, or what?

Your right! The "fun factor" is way up there! The SVX just loves our twisty mountain roads! :D :D :D

SVXCAPE 08-01-2002 10:58 AM

It cost me 615.00 from LA to Aurora 515 for shipping 89 insurance and the rest is tax of some sort, there are several options I could have spent up to 1900.00 bucks for covered transport door to door 1 week delivery. I used DAS dependable auto scammers er... I mean shippers :rolleyes: :D

squiggy 08-02-2002 04:33 AM

simply congratulations and god bless

1994SubaruSVX 08-02-2002 09:10 AM

sounds like you got a solid car.

if it is leaking a lot of oil it could be your cam and crank shaft seals.