The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   a few things for sale - not much though (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39298)

DarknessofDeath 06-09-2007 07:21 PM

a few things for sale - not much though

hi guys,
i'm not an source for an abundant of parts but i have a few things that could be useful. now i have parts for sale because i wont be owning any svx's in a week or so.

~ i got two sets of fuel rails both with the fuel pressure regulator on it and of course the injectors. one set i bought off somebody on the forum here (through ebay though) and never used it - usdm. ~ $60/set shipped

~ and the other set is from the jdm engine that i got swapped into my pearl svx - the mechanics tried to swap in certain things off the engine that was in the car and keep the other ones (jdm parts) to sell off....*:mad: **ing :mad: ssholes... ~ i dont know if there would be any difference with these jdms as opposed to the usdm, i would think not but i'm not saying that there isn't. it's got about 65k km's on it. $60/set shipped

~ i have a radio trim piece that goes over the stock radio - i have no use for it since i have an aftermarket stereo in and i didn't like the idea of cutting or grinding it down to fit even though it would look nicer. $5 - /// ~sold

~ a stock svx MAF, nothing seems to be wrong with it, i bought one off somebody here because i thought mine was going down which wasn't the case. dont know the mileage on this item if you are wondering. $40

~ intake piping from after the MAF to the throttle bodies with the B pipe. $40 ~item is sold

~ rebuilt alternator - from when i was juggling through alternators with only having one svx. was a good thing it was under warranty so i didnt' have to pay for the rebuild the second time. $ 60

~ ignition coils...i think i have about 5 of them..haven't looked in a while..some are from usdm car and some from jdm. sold

~STI 6 speed starter. spare when i bought the 6 speed. $60

~ i have 8 370cc injectors - i was going to do the stage 2 on the 6 speed. 4 of them will need o rings. i will be recieving the connectors any time soon. hoping to sell the connectors -which will be brand new with 6 injectors for $200. or i can do $35 an injector ~ all sold

~ i have a set of grey oem floor mats in a very good condition...show's very little wear pending sale with dibs otherwise

~ motorsport stainless steel lines with metal clips. new. $80

~power antenna assembly . pending sale

~ i also have an oem svx bra. seems to be in a good condition..and little dirt on it though... $30 shipped sold

~ and i have spare cam sensor, the 2 crank sensors, coolant temp sensor and purge valve selonoid.

~ radio harness is sold too.

and a few other items will be avaliable after the long weekend because i'm going to try to change out parts before i bring the cars in/trade.i'll update as soon as i figure out what i can change out

thanks for looking again. everything is best offer.

ensteele 06-09-2007 08:04 PM

No prices? You want us to offer the price? :) :)

DarknessofDeath 06-09-2007 08:09 PM

yeah...i'm not here to make a fortune or anything.

fishtail 06-09-2007 08:52 PM

Radio Trim Piece

PM sent. Thanks in advance, Fishtail.

DarknessofDeath 06-27-2007 05:26 PM

update ~

Budfreak 06-27-2007 05:59 PM

Hit me up about the lines and injectors Perry.;)

ensteele 06-27-2007 09:33 PM

I am interested in the stereo trim piece and coils. How much are the coils? Thanks

subru92svx 06-28-2007 04:26 AM

Hey, I might be interested in floor mats. How much? Maybe happen to have a pic?

DarknessofDeath 06-28-2007 07:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
here are pics of the floor mats. the driver side mat could use a bit of a scrub. nothing serious just dirt.

DarknessofDeath 06-28-2007 07:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
b pipe.
couple of pics of the b pipe

Sov13t 06-28-2007 07:50 AM

PM sent... :D

DarknessofDeath 06-28-2007 01:22 PM

forgot that i have a radio harness from svxdc. as well

ensteele 06-28-2007 04:44 PM

PM me with the price of the matts and the radio harness. Thanks :)

DarknessofDeath 06-28-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
PM me with the price of the matts and the radio harness. Thanks :)

i PMed you ~