The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   strange cure (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22989)

demonsvx 12-01-2004 05:39 PM

strange cure

Well here it goes. I have suffered from warts on my left hand for the past 4 yrs. Just recently we started using a new citrus based degreaser/cleaner for use on industrial bearings no harsh chemicals ie toulene MEKs and the like. Well about a month ago my warts have all but disappeared :confused: No pain NOTHIN!
Since my hands are covered by this all day and have no other explaination but to say this is all it could be. It is made by 3M.
Im dumbfouned:confused:

Landshark 12-01-2004 05:41 PM

i read somewhere that duct tape will remove warts better than any medication. :confused:

immortal_suby 12-01-2004 05:41 PM

1. Repackage it and sell it on ebay as miracle wart remover
2. ???
3. Profit!

demonsvx 12-01-2004 05:47 PM

I tried the duct tape but it makes you look like some kind of idiot and it takes up to two weeks. Anyway the work enviroment im at not much sticks to your hand due to all the grease. Like I said this could be the only thing because it is the only chemical we have recently changed.

SVXer95 12-01-2004 06:08 PM

Industrial bearings? What is the industry?

demonsvx 12-01-2004 06:18 PM

I work for Colinx a distributor for Rockwell, SKF, Timken,FAG,MRC,
INA,Reliance Electric and the company I work for Cooper Bearings.
Cooper makes split roller bearings anything from a 1 inch to a 24 inch bore. We have I believe 7 warehouses across North America and our facility is close to 14 acres. our websites
www.colinx.com
www.cooperbearings.com
:)

SVXer95 12-01-2004 06:22 PM

I have heard of Cooper before. I work for Emerson Power Transmission. We make SealMaster, Browning, McGill, and Rollway bearings.

demonsvx 12-01-2004 06:30 PM

We deal with emerson power and hundreds of other companies such as motion,applied,rapistan the list goes on:o Cooper does bearings for ease of installation due to its split design.

GreenMarine 12-02-2004 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
i read somewhere that duct tape will remove warts better than any medication. :confused:
How does this work?? I heard the same thing but never got details on it... Is there something in the sticky materieal that kinda kills off the warts??

GreenMarine 12-02-2004 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by demonsvx
We deal with emerson power and hundreds of other companies such as motion,applied,rapistan the list goes on:o Cooper does bearings for ease of installation due to its split design.
Maybe they could make some for the SVX :rolleyes::D:D:D

SVXer95 12-02-2004 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

Maybe they could make some for the SVX :rolleyes::D:D:D

To tell you the truth, we probably do make bearings that would fit the SVX application. My understanding is that ours is just a run of the mill double row spherical. I have never checked on dimensions though. You wouldn't want to know how much ours cost compared to el cheapo NTN though!!!

EDIT: I see you were talking about the Cooper bearings. They are split in design and require a housing and all that jazz. Different kind of bearings. I realize you are kidding, just fyi.

Lost_Thought 12-02-2004 07:58 AM

The duct tape adhesive activates your immune syetem in the area of the wart and lets your body do all the work, or so is my understanding.