The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OEM stereo available (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25363)

magickfingers 04-04-2005 01:13 AM

OEM stereo available

I've already posted this in the 'mod mania' forum but will repost here so more people might see it. I just replaced my stereo and now have all the OEM equipment and no use for it: CD player, cassette player, 6.5 door speakers, 6X9 rear speakers. If anybody has need of it, it's yours for the postage.
Marc

alltrac 04-04-2005 01:29 AM

If nobody has spoken I will take it off your hands.

ensteele 04-04-2005 10:37 AM

If he doesn't take it, I would be interested. What kind of stereo did you install? :)

rbalach 04-04-2005 03:33 PM

I'll stand in line for the CD player if nobody else takes it.

alltrac 04-04-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magickfingers
I've already posted this in the 'mod mania' forum but will repost here so more people might see it. I just replaced my stereo and now have all the OEM equipment and no use for it: CD player, cassette player, 6.5 door speakers, 6X9 rear speakers. If anybody has need of it, it's yours for the postage.
Marc

Hey Marc,

Your profile doesn't allow PM's or emails. Please let me know how you wan't me to pay if your still selling.

magickfingers 04-04-2005 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alltrac
Hey Marc,

Your profile doesn't allow PM's or emails. Please let me know how you wan't me to pay if your still selling.

Hey Victor - I'm not able to email you either. My email is magickfingers@netscape.net. I'm not trying to sell this gear, i'm giving it away but would appreciate your covering postage. I'll pack it up (need your address) then bring it to the P.O. and see what it will cost to ship. BTW, happy belated birthday. 28 yesterday? Cool... my oldest son is also 28. So, send me an email with your adddress and i'll get this show on the road.
Marc

magickfingers 04-04-2005 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
If he doesn't take it, I would be interested. What kind of stereo did you install? :)

Victor was the first to respond so he gets the gear, but if it doesn't work out, you're next in line, Earl. I installed a Sony X-Plod M610 head unit, and a Sirius satellite radio in the second bay. Also Boston Acoustic speakers front and rear. Sounds great!

ensteele 04-05-2005 12:35 AM

Sounds like a good unit. I will look it up and see what it looks like. :)

magickfingers 04-06-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magickfingers
Hey Victor - I'm not able to email you either. My email is magickfingers@netscape.net. I'm not trying to sell this gear, i'm giving it away but would appreciate your covering postage. I'll pack it up (need your address) then bring it to the P.O. and see what it will cost to ship. BTW, happy belated birthday. 28 yesterday? Cool... my oldest son is also 28. So, send me an email with your adddress and i'll get this show on the road.
Marc

Still waiting to hear from you, Victor. After another 24 hours i will let Earl have this stuff if you don't contact me.

alltrac 04-06-2005 07:51 PM

email sent.