The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   02 sensors, rad, fuel pump, fuseable link. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56948)

Urabus 04-03-2011 06:10 PM

02 sensors, rad, fuel pump, fuseable link.

I had my exhaust installed at stebro was wondering if there is only 2, o2 sensors in the exhaust?

Any one have an idea where I can find a radiator with fans at a good price ebay doesn't really carry them and when they do they most likely don't ship to canada.

Are the fuel pump harnest connectors the same on let say a forester or a legacy in comparison to the svx I can find a few in the junk yard but no svx's I need the white plastic connector on the fuel pump that attaches to the harnest connector.

I cant find the exact fuseable link inside thefusebox that gives power to the car I made one out of soild copper wire and although does the trick was wondering if a resistor should be soldered to it or if there's a certain type I need and where to find it.

I have a 94 lsi

Thanks

ridered777 04-03-2011 08:02 PM

Re: 02 sensors, rad, fuel pump, fuseable link.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urabus (Post 672969)
I had my exhaust installed at stebro was wondering if there is only 2, o2 sensors in the exhaust?

Any one have an idea where I can find a radiator with fans at a good price ebay doesn't really carry them and when they do they most likely don't ship to canada.

Are the fuel pump harnest connectors the same on let say a forester or a legacy in comparison to the svx I can find a few in the junk yard but no svx's I need the white plastic connector on the fuel pump that attaches to the harnest connector.

I cant find the exact fuseable link inside thefusebox that gives power to the car I made one out of soild copper wire and although does the trick was wondering if a resistor should be soldered to it or if there's a certain type I need and where to find it.

I have a 94 lsi

Thanks

Yes, the stebro exhaust is only from the 3rd cat back IIRC from having mine apart for my swap... the O2's are the same, in the same place. There are 2, I think I went with Bosch when I replaced mine, not cheap though. I think it was about $90 per....

For the fuel pump harness I'd find a part-out on here or talk to your dealer. I would GUESS they aren't the same, though they are all mounted in similar places on subarus.

Ditto on rad fans. Hit up the "parts for sale" area on the forum. You'll pay a little more for shipping (to Can) but MOST members on here are true to their word as long as they've been around for a while. That piece of mind is worth the extra shipping or cost over eBay.

No clue on that last one, maybe Harvey or Trevor or one of the Toms has more info on the fuseable link.

svxcess 04-03-2011 09:47 PM

Re: 02 sensors, rad, fuel pump, fuseable link.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urabus (Post 672969)
I can't find the exact fusible link inside the fusebox that gives power to the car I made one out of soild copper wire and although does the trick was wondering if a resistor should be soldered to it or if there's a certain type I need and where to find it.

I always keep a couple of spares of these for emergencies. Replace it as soon as you can; a copper wire offers no safety protection in case of a short circuit.

82301PA000...Fusible Link...$4.69

Available from your dealer or subaruparts.com