The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Futher Mucker (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17957)

tancred 04-14-2004 12:17 PM

Futher Mucker

so i am at work at oh 3am this morning ****ty day, ****ty week, put in about 60 hours in 3 days. Working my ass off, last thing i need is a SVX issue, come outside, and find that someone has found it neat to rear-end my svx, PARKED SVX. Leave a nice License Plate Imprint and then drive off. Well thats the last straw, Its going to get painted black soon, People keep messing up my SVX, stupid punk ass kids threw change at it on the highway, brothers friend threw a can of coke, missed my brother hit my SVX, nice dent. Small door dings.....So now, its gonna get redone, and I swear if it gets touched while parked in the middle of nowhere there will be ****ing murders, I will get an alarm that goes off if a ant walks by, so i know when **** happens to it...LOL............

Chiketkd 04-14-2004 12:23 PM

Don't mess with Dustin's car!;)

SVX-FF 04-14-2004 12:32 PM

If you get the plate imprint and run the tag then go kick the sh** little a**. If you need help let us know I think we can get a few of us together to help.

Dude sorry about your car:(

tancred 04-14-2004 02:35 PM

But i got a free laptop from work today, so thats making my day better. lol...

Chiketkd 04-14-2004 03:03 PM

That rocks!

Quote:

Originally posted by tancred
But i got a free laptop from work today, so thats making my day better. lol...

MNYPNNY 04-14-2004 09:25 PM

One little thing I learned after Penny got painted:

it does not matter how far away and isolated you park, someone will always park next to you because they want to check out the car.....

I absolutely detest people who are not responsible. I have a nice new cart scratch on Penny. Yes, I realize it's not deep, yes I realize it's just a car.... but WHY do people have to be so ******** inconsiderate of the world around them!?!?!

Chiketkd 04-14-2004 09:31 PM

Find the answer to that question, and you've solved one of the biggest mysteries of humanity.... ;)

-Chike

Quote:

Originally posted by thndrmtn92svx
but WHY do people have to be so ******** inconsiderate of the world around them!?!?!

ensteele 04-14-2004 09:37 PM

I would agree with that one all of the way!!!! :(

MNYPNNY 04-14-2004 09:40 PM

I need a bubble to surround my car......

tancred 04-14-2004 09:45 PM

Im going to go to downtown detroit find me the meanest mother on the block, and keep them in my trunk, when i park, there will be 4-6 hardcore bone crushing that will sit outside my car with some hardware and when someone comes up to my car they will say together "STEP AWAY FROM THE CAR"

:D

Point made - STOP dodging the swear filter

Chris 04-15-2004 12:44 AM

I just want an ED-209 that assembles itself from the trunk when you press the arm button on the remote.:D

immortal_suby 04-15-2004 07:48 AM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/230000...777_car300.jpg

Noir 04-15-2004 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by immortal_suby
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/230000...777_car300.jpg
looks like a great ding deterrant to me :D :D :D.

I had a jerk that wanted to put a ding in my door. idiot parked his BMW (Z4??) next to my car. Idiot apparently couldn't drive because the way he parked, there was no way he could get out without dinging my door. He wouldn't have enough clearance to get out. What did I do? I stood by the front of my car staring at him. He was waiting for me to move to get out. We must have been waiting for each other for 3 minutes until he finally gave up, cranked up his car, and found another parking spot.

Heck I was wondering what I should do if he did open the door and hit my car....own his arse?

If you guys were in my shoes, what would you have done?

immortal_suby 04-15-2004 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

The streets would flow with his blood!
:D :D :eek: :D :D

You did good Harry, I'll have to remember that one.

WestCoastSVX 04-15-2004 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

I've had to do the same thing (stare at them till they make their move) a couple times. It's funny watching them wait 3 or 4 minutes expecting me to leave first. Each of the times in my case they have managed to get out very carefully (probably not parked quite as close as your guy), but I know they wouldn't have if I wasn't sitting in the car or standing there.

To answer your question though, if they had got out and slammed into my car, I would probably remain composed and go right up to them same as if I had just been rearended at a stop light. Damage is damage and something will have to be worked out between us. If they tell me to **** off, I'd try not to hit them, wait for them to walk away, and then ************* (edited for content)