The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55119)

Landshark 07-25-2010 11:59 AM

Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Noticed this recently on my commute - consistantly 10mph under the speed limit, can't drive in light rain, no turn signals, etc.

Discuss.

Wikedjuggalo 07-25-2010 12:51 PM

Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark (Post 653427)
Noticed this recently on my commute - consistantly 10mph under the speed limit, can't drive in light rain, no turn signals, etc.

Discuss.

I concur.....

icingdeath88 07-25-2010 01:28 PM

Corolla, Hyundai (Genesis excluded), and Kia drivers all appear to be comatose. Completely disengaged from the act of driving, they perform pathetically stupid acts which make it clear that driving is something they consider only worthy of as much attention and engagement as to infuriate and inconvenience as many of the people with which they share the road as possible. They pull out onto mayor roads in front of people going the speed limit without ever accelerating. They drive at least 5 under on the highway in the fast lane without ever realizing there is a massive line of cars behind them. They fail to realize this despite being passed angrily by dozens of other cars. Indeed they fail to realize that there are any other people on the road at all. They come dangerously close to causing massive accidents, only to be saved by the diligence and attention of good drivers, without ever realizing anything happened at all. They believe that going slower than all the other cars makes them much much safer drivers, that people who change lanes are racing, that because that if they can hear the engine rev, it must be bad for the car. To assume that the person behind the wheel is stupid or retarded is a mistake; that implies that they are conscious.

end rant

Lookin4SVX 07-25-2010 04:57 PM

My girlfriend drives a red 04 Hyundai Elantra.
She uses her blinker, other than that your spot on.

Landshark 07-25-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icingdeath88 (Post 653434)
Corolla, Hyundai (Genesis excluded), and Kia drivers all appear to be comatose. Completely disengaged from the act of driving, they perform pathetically stupid acts which make it clear that driving is something they consider only worthy of as much attention and engagement as to infuriate and inconvenience as many of the people with which they share the road as possible. They pull out onto mayor roads in front of people going the speed limit without ever accelerating. They drive at least 5 under on the highway in the fast lane without ever realizing there is a massive line of cars behind them. They fail to realize this despite being passed angrily by dozens of other cars. Indeed they fail to realize that there are any other people on the road at all. They come dangerously close to causing massive accidents, only to be saved by the diligence and attention of good drivers, without ever realizing anything happened at all. They believe that going slower than all the other cars makes them much much safer drivers, that people who change lanes are racing, that because that if they can hear the engine rev, it must be bad for the car. To assume that the person behind the wheel is stupid or retarded is a mistake; that implies that they are conscious.

end rant

Wow, I thought I was salty. :LOL:

shelfy 07-25-2010 09:43 PM

I'm not amused.

SomethingElse 07-25-2010 10:03 PM

d00d I drove the piss outta my 2000 5 speed Elantra I used hand signals as opposed to blinkers...oh im suich a flucktard

icingdeath88 07-25-2010 10:13 PM

Pssh, you guys know you're the exception rather than the rule.

1986nate 07-25-2010 10:18 PM

Do I really need to post another pic of my Kia rental?! :rolleyes:

Tim 07-26-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 653477)
Do I really need to post another pic of my Kia rental?! :rolleyes:

Hahahaha the mudder!

Landshark 07-26-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icingdeath88 (Post 653476)
Pssh, you guys know you're the exception rather than the rule.

maybe not, have you seen them driving? :confused: :lol:

subeman90 07-26-2010 10:31 AM

we have a Corolla...we drive the isht out of it. Sorry stereotyping doesn't always work. ;)

benebob 07-26-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subeman90 (Post 653489)
we have a Corolla...we drive the isht out of it. It just doesn't go as fast as the lebaron. Sorry stereotyping doesn't always work. ;)

Really are you sure?

Cam 07-26-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 653498)
Really are you sure?

i thought the title of this thread included "Hyundai"...not toyota.

subeman90 07-26-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam (Post 653522)
i thought the title of this thread included "Hyundai"...not toyota.

read post 3 maybe? :rolleyes: