The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I need an SVX Bra (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4588)

I_Alcyone_I 06-19-2002 08:08 PM

I need an SVX Bra

Hey there are a few members in my area that have the Hood Protector with SVX imprinted it. I was hoping someone could point out a place to buy one of these. Thanks for the help.

svxpert 06-19-2002 08:34 PM

Dealer?

Seraph 06-19-2002 08:45 PM

subaru parts.com used to have them.

Lwin

mark10t 06-19-2002 09:03 PM

I bought an OEM 'full' bra early on and have been very happy with it (yes, the hood piece is 'imprinted'). It fits very well and, at least, the hood piece is almost always mounted on the car.

I believe I got a pretty good deal (about $100.00?) from the dealer at the time (with some 'assistance' from a salesman friend), but I'd check with some of the usual internet/mailorder dealer sources referred here.

-Mark

SVXParts.com 06-20-2002 10:47 AM

OE Subaru SVX Nose Mask

We have them for $89.66 + S&H.

Here is a link:
Nose Mask

Thanks,

C. Scott Williams
Internet Parts Director
SVXParts.com

benebob 06-20-2002 12:31 PM

SVX PARTS KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER?

WOW!!! I'm impressed. Now why didn't a single email I sent to them get returned. I guess that customer service just isn't a priority there. I'm still waiting for my part. Its now been since February 21. They'll have fun trying to bill me since I canceled that card.

benebob 06-20-2002 12:40 PM

SVX PARTS KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER?

WOW!!! I'm impressed. Now why didn't a single email I sent to them get returned. I guess that customer service just isn't a priority there. I'm still waiting for my part. Its now been since February 21. They'll have fun trying to bill me since I canceled that card.

Green1995SVX 06-20-2002 12:53 PM

Re: SVX PARTS KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER?

Quote:

Originally posted by benebob
'
I think SVXParts.com was under different ownership back then. You might want to try subaruparts.com for the CS. I had the same problem with subaruparts.com.

-Mike

SVXParts.com 06-20-2002 02:56 PM

Re: Re: SVX PARTS KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER?

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

'
I think SVXParts.com was under different ownership back then. You might want to try subaruparts.com for the CS. I had the same problem with subaruparts.com.

-Mike

Mike is correct!!!!!!

We are 1stSubaruParts.com and we care. We took over this site towards the end of April. We answer our phones, we answer our emails, and we ship out orders within 24 hours of your order. If we do not have it in stock, we order it vertically overnight from Subaru!

We are 1stSubaruParts.com.... 1st For Price, Service, and Selection!

C. Scott Williams
Internet Parts Director
SVXParts.com

Green1995SVX 06-20-2002 03:58 PM

Re: Re: Re: SVX PARTS KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER?

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXParts.com

Mike is correct!!!!!!

We are 1stSubaruParts.com and we care. We took over this site towards the end of April. We answer our phones, we answer our emails, and we ship out orders within 24 hours of your order. If we do not have it in stock, we order it vertically overnight from Subaru!

We are 1stSubaruParts.com.... 1st For Price, Service, and Selection!

C. Scott Williams
Internet Parts Director
SVXParts.com

Wow... I learned more about marketing from that post than I have ever learned from a college class!!! :D ;)

-Mike (First for something...)

SVXParts.com 06-20-2002 04:12 PM

:D

benebob 06-20-2002 06:43 PM

Doooht!!!!!!!!!!

My Bad

LarryIII 06-21-2002 05:03 AM

Alcyone,

Ron is doing something with a bra and 6 D-cell batteries under his SVX. I guess it lights up.

Larry III

Phil Hill 06-21-2002 06:02 AM

Bra wars ??

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
with a bra and 6 D-cell batteries.........
shouldn't that be 36DD ?? :D

I'll get my coat...........

LarryIII 06-21-2002 08:40 AM

Phil,

.......and all this time I thought that you were English.

Larry III