The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stomped a Camaro today... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11435)

Tarostar 06-18-2003 07:44 PM

Stomped a Camaro today...

...too bad it only had one tailpipe so Im guessing it was a six. It looked like one of the newer ones and the kid looked like he was sixteen so Im guessing his parents bought it for him. He flew by me and I couldnt resist giving chase, so I guess Im still immature.

Subafreak 06-18-2003 07:53 PM

Good for you man. One of the worst things you can do is mature, Ahhhhuuuggg.

drivemusicnow 06-18-2003 07:57 PM

HEYY mee too

Only i know the one i beat wasn't a 6... i was going like 35 (which was the speed limit) and this camaro (badged Z28 and it was an early 90s model) with 2 tale pipes come up behind me fast and switches lanes... hes probably going like 50-55 mph, i stomp on the gas, and the svx launches(think it downshifted into first) because he was going faster to start off with, he got his front bumper to like my back wheel well before i just lost him... it was like 2-3 car lengths behind at 80 mph which was when i started to slow down. Then he did the "ricer fly-by" :D :D

Tarostar 06-18-2003 08:07 PM

Do they make new camaros with v6's? It doesnt seem right to put a 6 in a big american muscle car. Maybe I missed the other pipe.

phoenix96 06-18-2003 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tarostar
Do they make new camaros with v6's? It doesnt seem right to put a 6 in a big american muscle car. Maybe I missed the other pipe.
They don't make new Camaros now ;-)
They do still put the V6 in the Mustang though...

Tarostar 06-18-2003 08:27 PM

I consider new to be anything made in the last 5 years. :)

Green1995SVX 06-18-2003 08:33 PM

Sheesh if we keep having lame threads like this, i'm leaving.

Way to go, buddy. I'm sure you had a fun time. :rolleyes:

Mike

alacrity024 06-18-2003 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

Mike

i street raced a civic the other day. it was stupid. i was doing it primarily in an effort to prove to him that i was more masculine than he, and stood a better chance of attracting a mate

even though i have a hard time doing more than 10 push-ups and haven't been able to attract women for some time..

still, i street raced a civic. my car goes faster in a straight line than his. i feel proud that after a moderately small investment, my car is able to outrun more expensive, newer cars i feel like i have made smart decisions in my life, and as a result, i am able to prove to others that i have a significantly larger penis than they do.

i rock

and roll

all night long

-adam

Subafreak 06-18-2003 08:48 PM

It would be much safer and resposible to both just pull over and pull it out.

Tarostar 06-18-2003 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

Mike

Forgive me for not talking about something that interests you. Since you are a moderator, why dont you just erase all topics that dont appeal to you? Thank you for the cold welcome to the forum, Im afraid that I had expected more. I will not be posting here anymore. Thanks to all who were able to be civil, I will continue to read the forums to see how things are going.

alacrity024 06-18-2003 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
It would be much safer and resposible to both just pull over and pull it out.
i actually prefer to whip it out WHILE we're in the midst of the race.

adds downforce for the corners...

-a :rolleyes: (lighten up, world)

Subafreak 06-18-2003 09:02 PM

Oh thats right, just toss it to the inside of the corner, just try to keep it inside the car, and watch out for that express up window.

Chicane 06-18-2003 09:09 PM

Congrats. I used to whoop V6 camaros in my SOHC Neon Coupe. And I'd also whoop V6 mustangs. And Mustang GTs.

You are now on par with a neon. Be proud. ;)

SVXdriver_007 06-18-2003 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alacrity024

i street raced a civic the other day. it was stupid. i was doing it primarily in an effort to prove to him that i was more masculine than he, and stood a better chance of attracting a mate

even though i have a hard time doing more than 10 push-ups and haven't been able to attract women for some time..

still, i street raced a civic. my car goes faster in a straight line than his. i feel proud that after a moderately small investment, my car is able to outrun more expensive, newer cars i feel like i have made smart decisions in my life, and as a result, i am able to prove to others that i have a significantly larger penis than they do.

i rock

and roll

all night long

-adam

LMAO!

Subafreak 06-18-2003 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chicane
Congrats. I used to whoop V6 camaros in my SOHC Neon Coupe. And I'd also whoop V6 mustangs. And Mustang GTs.

You are now on par with a neon. Be proud. ;)

Damit Rob, i'v driven many a Neon and they are not that damn fast. Not that a V6 Camo or Stang is either but, I would slit my wrists if I got schooled by a Neon.*

*Excuding SRT4