The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FS / Feeler: 4 GREAT condition, Stock SVX wheels from my '95 (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44054)

GreenMarine 04-02-2008 11:14 AM

FS / Feeler: 4 GREAT condition, Stock SVX wheels from my '95

I have my four stock SVX wheels (off the car, just at my stepdad's house in the garage) that I am thinking about selling as I just bought FD wheels and have no need for the stockers anymore since I haven't used them since 2003. All they have done is sit in my stepdad's garage with a blanket over them since 2003 (for the last 5 years)... I figure, might as well sell them. Hell I might beable to pay for two or three text books next semester!! :)

Offers welcome... The wheels are in great condition... I NEVER parallel park so there is no curb rash on them worth talking about... The next time I go back to Oak Ridge, NC I will be sure to get pictures (hopefully this coming weekend) and post them up... Let me know if you are interested!

~ Chris

CorSVXette 04-03-2008 11:33 AM

I am very interested. Those are the lighter color ones, correct? Send me some pics. email: sgt3966@aol.com.

GreenMarine 04-03-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorSVXette (Post 538744)
I am very interested. Those are the lighter color ones, correct? Send me some pics. email: sgt3966@aol.com.

I believe they are the light ones, yes... I've never seen dark SVX wheels but heard that they exist. I'll be going to Greensboro tomorrow and will take my camera with me to get pictures... Will be away from my computer till next week but should have them up on Monday or so...

~ Chris

Zandar 04-03-2008 05:00 PM

Dark ones do definitely exist. I know the '92 pearl has them, and I seem to remember hearing that all '92s have them (somehow I don't think that's right, though).

~*~JenSVX~*~ 04-03-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX (Post 538799)
I believe they are the light ones, yes... I've never seen dark SVX wheels but heard that they exist.
~ Chris

Lies... My claret had the darker wheels and you saw them at the dragon in 05... :)

gl with the sale :)

GreenMarine 04-03-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenSVX (Post 538915)
Lies... My claret had the darker wheels and you saw them at the dragon in 05... :)

gl with the sale :)

Oh, those were dark?? Hell, it has been so long since I have seen SVX wheels I can't remember what is light and dark... All I know is that mine are the 1995's (light I think)...

~ Chris

GreenMarine 04-07-2008 05:50 PM

Alright, I got the pictures this weekend... I'll post them up tonight if I finish my research paper early enough... Checked them all out and there is absolutly no marks or blemishes worth talking about... Now accepting offers... As I said, pictures should be up tonight... Keep in mind, I don't usually go to sleep till about 3am (Homework is a ***** :( ) so the pictures might be up after midnight...

~ Chris

GreenMarine 04-08-2008 01:12 PM

Pictures... Here they come...

All four wheels together... As you can see, I have kept them in plastic bags in the attic of my stepdad's garage / workshop so they are very well taken care of and always have been...
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...X/DSC_0063.jpg

Next are the only two "curbages" worth talking about (and I'm not even sure that this is worth mentioning since they are otherwise perfect)... These two pictures are from one on the left side wheel and one on the right side wheel (since the wheels ARE directional)... Either way, these are the only two marks on the wheels...
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...X/DSC_0062.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...X/DSC_0061.jpg

~ Chris

CorSVXette 04-09-2008 05:25 AM

Hey. The first two on the right are backwards! Just kiddin:lol: I still cannot tell if those are the lighter ones or the darker ones. Does anyone know:confused:

GreenMarine 04-11-2008 07:15 PM

You interested in them CorSVXette?? :)

~ Chris

CorSVXette 04-12-2008 02:58 AM

I was waiting for a reply as to if they are the darker ones or the lighter ones? Also, are they 16's?

sicksubie 04-13-2008 07:27 AM

16" is the only stock SVX wheel out there....:p

GreenMarine 04-13-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorSVXette (Post 540931)
I was waiting for a reply as to if they are the darker ones or the lighter ones? Also, are they 16's?

I don't think there are any ones lighter than these... I've seen darker ones on JDM SVXi but not darker ones over here in the US... Yep, stock SVX wheels are 16"x7.5"

~ Chris

cozykat 04-14-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX (Post 538924)
Oh, those were dark?? Hell, it has been so long since I have seen SVX wheels I can't remember what is light and dark... All I know is that mine are the 1995's (light I think)...

~ Chris

Your 1995 would have the light colored wheels. It was the 92s and 93s that had dark wheels and even then there are varying shades of dark. lol I can't recall if the 94s got light or dark wheels... I want to say the light wheels started with the 94s but I am not sure...

GreenMarine 04-14-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cozykat (Post 541318)
Your 1995 would have the light colored wheels. It was the 92s and 93s that had dark wheels and even then there are varying shades of dark. lol I can't recall if the 94s got light or dark wheels... I want to say the light wheels started with the 94s but I am not sure...

Yeah, I was gonna say I don't remember seeing but one or two dark wheels ever... Now that I think about it, JenSVX's old burgundy one did have darker wheels than these... So yeah, mine are the light wheels...

Now accepting offers on a set of 1995 LIGHT colored wheels :)

~ Chris