The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I Park Like an Idiot (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39370)

nonSTOP_service 06-14-2007 07:48 PM

I Park Like an Idiot

So yeah, I rolled up to my local mall this morning, (I play the racing games there they've actually got one with the SVX, mine has 815hp and goes 345 km/h! lol)

Anywho, as I pull into the lot, there's this little fast and the furious crew lined up in the lot. A 3000GT (SL), Mazda RX7 (FC) and a couple of civics. One which was stock, and the other which was riced out in ways beyond imagination, it had skyline GTR badges. I kid you not.

Now, this mad rice civic, is parked over the line, taking up 2 spaces, crazy cockeyed. Well, I decide, this is unacceptable. So I take my tank of an SVX, and back up so my rear bumper is up against his rear quarter panel, and push away!

Moved his car right where it needs to be! Didn't even dent my fuji.

I love this thing.

n00b on demand 06-14-2007 08:19 PM

Well wasn't that stupid.

nonSTOP_service 06-14-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n00b on demand
Well wasn't that stupid.

I suppose it was.

Oh well. :D

92svx95 06-14-2007 09:39 PM

hhahahahah, i envy you even though that was bad!!!! just think of some hummer did that to you!!! you are now known as the civic slayer/ or pusher!!!

ShiuludeSVX 06-14-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonSTOP_service
I suppose it was.

Oh well. :D

So. How soon will you be selling it

NikFu S. 06-14-2007 10:25 PM

Man I would love to see the guys face after that.

Pretty dumb thing to do though.

They might come after you.

Run like hell.

shelfy 06-14-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n00b on demand
Well wasn't that stupid.

i couldn't have said it better. stupid kids. :(

It's Just Eric 06-14-2007 10:35 PM

Pfft...he didnt park crooked, he parked JDM.

n00b on demand 06-15-2007 06:36 AM

raw furry dawg

dcarrb 06-15-2007 07:31 AM

Sometime back in the mid-70s, in a Pizza Hut parking lot, my girlfriend and I returned to my car (a 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe with a 390 V-8) to find that someone had parked very close to her side, so I said to her, just bash it. That she did: BAM... then BAM BAM BAM BAM. The dent left in the offender's door was impressive. We booked. I've always felt guilty about that, but there have been many days I wish I had back that $300 battering ram of a car.

dcb

DanSVX94 06-15-2007 07:39 AM

A funnier thing to do is make up fake tickets with your computer and give him a summons for excessive ricing

JaySVX 06-15-2007 09:17 AM

I refuse to park my car in a spot where there can be 2 cars next to me, i always exclusively park on the end, as close to the edge as possible, so even idiots who park on or over hte white line won't interfear with my opening of door, and they're less likely to hit my car when they open their door. I also exclusively back in where-ever i go. I don't like othe rpeople being near my cars.

AlcyoneDaze 06-15-2007 10:52 AM

I allegedly found my girlfriend sleeping at some other guy's house, so i allegedly crept up on her back bumper and allegedly pushed her parked car 25 feet up the driveway into his car. I allegedly got it going fast enough to cause several thousands worth of damage to each of their cars -

the cops showed up to ask me about it and I showed them the PERFECTLY clean, dent free front bumper of my SVX :D

AWD + 230ft.lbs baby!

hey, b!tch shouldnt have been parked there! :mad:

svxfiles 06-15-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlcyoneDaze
I allegedly found my girlfriend sleeping at some other guy's house, so i allegedly crept up on her back bumper and allegedly pushed her parked car 25 feet up the driveway into his car. I allegedly got it going fast enough to cause several thousands worth of damage to each of their cars -

the cops showed up to ask me about it and I showed them the PERFECTLY clean, dent free front bumper of my SVX :D

AWD + 230HPbaby!

:D :D :D :) :) :) :cool: :cool

Fixed it.

Crazy_pilot 06-15-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlcyoneDaze

AWD + 230ft.lbs baby!

BAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA!!!! awesome!!

Mine didn't have a car, so that particular method of revenge was out for me.

I just conducted a small smear campain and got her fired.