The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Looking for offensive T-shirts? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12310)

WestCoastSVX 07-30-2003 11:17 AM

Looking for offensive T-shirts?

One of my friends is starting up a T-shirt business so I promised him I'd put in a plug here in the OT forum. I hadn't actually looked at his product before I promised, but I am a man of my word.

These designs are not something I would wear, but I know a lot of you younger guys will probably think these are hilarious. :D

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT A BRASH YOUNG MALE UNDER SAY, 25 OR SO, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK. You all know what kind of person I am and I don't post this kind of stuff, but I know there are probably a lot of guys here that may be able to give my friend some good business. So seriously you older guys don't even bother going there and if you do please don't post some complaint here, we already know how you feel. :rolleyes:

If anyone happens to buy something, do fill out the order form with a referral from me, Troy. I'm not interested in the discount, but I would like my buddy to know that I'm plugging for him and that I have this great SVX contingency behind me. :)

www.mymonkee.com

Aredubjay 07-30-2003 12:08 PM

Re: Looking for offensive T-shirts?

Quote:

Originally posted by MacGyver
So seriously you older guys don't even bother going there and if you do please don't post some complaint here, we already know how you feel. :rolleyes:
You talkin' to me? Huh? You talkin' to me? I know you're talkin' 'bout me. All youze is talkin' 'bout me. I hear ya in my sleep. You're talkin' to me and 'bout me. I know you are.

Paranoia -- my anti-life. :rolleyes: :D

mohrds 07-30-2003 12:16 PM

Re: Re: Looking for offensive T-shirts?

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

You talkin' to me? Huh? You talkin' to me? I know you're talkin' 'bout me. All youze is talkin' 'bout me. I hear ya in my sleep. You're talkin' to me and 'bout me. I know you are.

Paranoia -- my anti-life. :rolleyes: :D

You think you have it tough? I forgot to take my Zoloft today and looked at that site :eek:

Doug

ensteele 07-30-2003 01:30 PM

TROY!!!! :eek: ;) :) :D

Aredubjay 07-30-2003 01:36 PM

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic,
And so am I.:D :D

(Now, I'm really scared. I ran "schizophrenic" through spell check, and I had actually spelled it correctly. :eek: ):D

ensteele 07-30-2003 01:38 PM

Takes one to know one, I mean yourself! :D

Uncamitzi 07-30-2003 01:44 PM

Re: Looking for offensive T-shirts?

Quote:

Originally posted by MacGyver
One of my friends is starting up a T-shirt business so I promised him I'd put in a plug here in the OT forum. I hadn't actually looked at his product before I promised, but I am a man of my word.

These designs are not something I would wear, but I know a lot of you younger guys will probably think these are hilarious. :D

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT A BRASH YOUNG MALE UNDER SAY, 25 OR SO, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK. You all know what kind of person I am and I don't post this kind of stuff, but I know there are probably a lot of guys here that may be able to give my friend some good business. So seriously you older guys don't even bother going there and if you do please don't post some complaint here, we already know how you feel. :rolleyes:

If anyone happens to buy something, do fill out the order form with a referral from me, Troy. I'm not interested in the discount, but I would like my buddy to know that I'm plugging for him and that I have this great SVX contingency behind me. :)

www.mymonkee.com

Ok... I didn't go

MNYPNNY 07-30-2003 03:52 PM

Most of them are quite funny.... in a raunchy sort of way.

~~Michelle

Aredubjay 07-30-2003 04:08 PM

Re: Re: Looking for offensive T-shirts?

Quote:

Originally posted by Uncamitzi

Ok... I didn't go

Good move, OLD guy. :D

Darksied-X 07-30-2003 06:14 PM

Sweet, Dude! Personally, I like the "Ex" one, but I don't think my wife would be too impressed if I got it.:D

SubaSteevo 07-30-2003 09:43 PM

Price

Maybe I'm just dumb, but the only information I found about prices was "If you buy two you get the shirts for $15....". Might want to suggest to your friend that he make the prices more clear.

P.S. I would definately buy one but I already have a bunch of shirts like that:
"HONOR(R is backwards) ROLL STEWDENT" (my favorite)
"I hear voices and they don't like you"
"Things not to say to "your teacher, a police officer, AND your girlfriend
"I hate it when"(my roomate eats my icecream, I find flyers on my windshield, stupid people read my shirts)
Slackers Parachute Company (Money back guarentee on all unopened chutes)
+more :cool: