The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51326)

SoCal LS-L 08-16-2009 10:27 PM

Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !!

So I went and saw "District 9" last night (meh:rolleyes:), and as usual had to take a mid-movie leak to purge the Starbucks consumed just beforehand. I walk into an empty restroom, and do my usual thing of taking a farthest left or right urinal, as to leave any consequent guy entering ample space away from where im doing my business. This was in a row of about 6 or 7 urinals, with a few stalls directly behind.

Just as I start letting loose, I hear the door open and some dude shuffle in doing this blowing through the lips while grunting thing. Im in the far right urinal, farthest from the door. The guy has an open field of pissers in front of him, and doesnt even have to be within 10 feet of me. What does he do might you be asking?? You guessed it.... bleepface pulls right in the spot next to me, and proceeds to verbalize his apparent relief of draining his bladder. As if the flagrantly deliberate proximity werent horrendous enough..... bleepface turns to me, as im hastily zipping up, and asks " Do you know who won the Angels game?'' All I could do in my disgust was blurt out the F word and shake my head as I walked out in silence.

WHO THE BLEEP PURPOSELY PASSES UP 5 OPEN URINALS TO TAKE THE ONE NEXT TO THE ONLY GUY IN THERE??? ARE YOU %$#&ING KIDDING ME???!!!

Guys CODE OF CONDUCT RULE NUMBER ONE: In an empty restroom, an open urinal adjacent to one thats already in use, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DONT TAKE THAT ONE!!! Keep at least an empty urinal between you and the other guy AT ALL TIMES!!! If theres no open space like that, USE THE STALLS!! Stalls are full too? HOLD IT OR PISS YOUR GODDAMN PANTS!!! Just dont do it man, please for %$&#s sake, just dont......

Black88GTA 08-16-2009 10:51 PM

Re: Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !!

The only time the buffer zone rule may be overlooked is at a crowded venue with lines for the pissers (sports event, concert, popular bar, etc) because if you don't take the open spot, someone else will and you will be the one who ends up pissing your pants.

There is also the "do not talk to me while I'm pissing" rule, which this guy also seems to have broken. :rolleyes: This man needs a refresh on the rules. :p

subiemech85 08-17-2009 12:38 AM

I think you misunderstood his intentions :rolleyes:

Hondasucks 08-17-2009 01:16 AM

lol yeah that would kind of freak me out too!

The other night at the bowling alley I was sitting on the can, and this guy comes in and starts taking a leak, then I hear this earth-shaking fart, followed by "Wow that was a good fart, huh?". I suggested he check his drawers, and then he zipped up and on the way out told me to "Have a good one man"

I'm pretty sure he was drunk though. (I was pretty buzzed too, as I was halfway through a pitcher of Drop Top...)

demonsvx 08-17-2009 06:40 AM

Someones a little "pee shy" :lol:

SoCal LS-L 08-17-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondasucks (Post 613988)

The other night at the bowling alley I was sitting on the can, and this guy comes in and starts taking a leak, then I hear this earth-shaking fart, followed by "Wow that was a good fart, huh?". I suggested he check his drawers, and then he zipped up and on the way out told me to "Have a good one man"

Thats funny!! And its funny because the stranger didnt mosey up shoulder to shoulder (in an empty bathroom!!) to you while he did it.

SVXRide 08-17-2009 10:24 AM

How wide was your stance? :lol::lol:

-Bill

SoCal LS-L 08-17-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide (Post 614019)
How wide was your stance? :lol::lol:

-Bill

Ok ok its obvious ill get no sympathy HERE :mad: ..... I hope the next time you guys are standing at a public urinal, some guy prances up behind you and softly sniffs the back of your neck! :lol:

Wikedjuggalo 08-17-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L (Post 614022)
Ok ok its obvious ill get no sympathy HERE :mad: ..... I hope the next time you guys are standing at a public urinal, some guy prances up behind you and softly sniffs the back of your neck! :lol:

Poor guy was just trying to be friendly:lol::lol::lol::lol:... But some people don't see a problem with it.

subeman90 08-17-2009 11:40 AM

maybe he wanted to play "show and tell"? :lol:

shelfy 08-17-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subeman90 (Post 614033)
maybe he wanted to play "show and tell"? :lol:

that'll happen at places i frequent.

demonsvx 08-17-2009 02:35 PM

Was it similar to this:lol:

Landshark 08-17-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L (Post 613975)
So I went and saw "District 9" last night (meh:rolleyes:), and as usual had to take a mid-movie leak to purge the Starbucks consumed just beforehand. I walk into an empty restroom, and do my usual thing of taking a farthest left or right urinal, as to leave any consequent guy entering ample space away from where im doing my business. This was in a row of about 6 or 7 urinals, with a few stalls directly behind.

Just as I start letting loose, I hear the door open and some dude shuffle in doing this blowing through the lips while grunting thing. Im in the far right urinal, farthest from the door. The guy has an open field of pissers in front of him, and doesnt even have to be within 10 feet of me. What does he do might you be asking?? You guessed it.... bleepface pulls right in the spot next to me, and proceeds to verbalize his apparent relief of draining his bladder. As if the flagrantly deliberate proximity werent horrendous enough..... bleepface turns to me, as im hastily zipping up, and asks " Do you know who won the Angels game?'' All I could do in my disgust was blurt out the F word and shake my head as I walked out in silence.

WHO THE BLEEP PURPOSELY PASSES UP 5 OPEN URINALS TO TAKE THE ONE NEXT TO THE ONLY GUY IN THERE??? ARE YOU %$#&ING KIDDING ME???!!!

Guys CODE OF CONDUCT RULE NUMBER ONE: In an empty restroom, an open urinal adjacent to one thats already in use, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DONT TAKE THAT ONE!!! Keep at least an empty urinal between you and the other guy AT ALL TIMES!!! If theres no open space like that, USE THE STALLS!! Stalls are full too? HOLD IT OR PISS YOUR GODDAMN PANTS!!! Just dont do it man, please for %$&#s sake, just dont......

stop tapping your foot under the divider next time.

Ownbot 08-17-2009 02:52 PM

I completely agree with you SoCal. I hate when guys do that.

One time when I was at BAR Pittsburgh years ago, this hot girl came in the mens restroom. She must have had to pee really bad and could not wait the the womens line. A bunch of us in there saw her run into the stall. Guys instantly responded looking through the cracks and then they nearly broke the damn door off!! Lucky for her she got out unharmed.

IceBlade 08-17-2009 03:24 PM

I will always but the max possible space between me and the next guy. Depending on how wasted I am I don't mind talking to the guy next to me lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ownbot (Post 614053)
I completely agree with you SoCal. I hate when guys do that.

One time when I was at BAR Pittsburgh years ago, this hot girl came in the mens restroom. She must have had to pee really bad and could not wait the the womens line. A bunch of us in there saw her run into the stall. Guys instantly responded looking through the cracks and then they nearly broke the damn door off!! Lucky for her she got out unharmed.

That's ****ing sad.