The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   "The Official thread to call Chris a Tool or n00b" thread (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18355)

GreenMarine 04-30-2004 09:58 AM

Man it seems alittle more peaceful in here now....

Am I the only one that notices it... Just seems like alot of people have turned thier Flame throwers off... Where is the master of all FLAMETHROWERS??? Chicane.... Where is he??? Been a while since I've been here so I don't really know what's been going on...

LarryIII 04-30-2004 10:11 AM

Green,

There is an old axiom, "Let sleeping dogs lie."

I suggest that you stay quiet on this .

Landshark 04-30-2004 10:14 AM

Re: Man it seems alittle more peaceful in here now....

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
Am I the only one that notices it... Just seems like alot of people have turned thier Flame throwers off... Where is the master of all FLAMETHROWERS??? Chicane.... Where is he??? Been a while since I've been here so I don't really know what's been going on...
shut up, n00b! :D

Mr. Pockets 04-30-2004 10:24 AM

Re: Re: Man it seems alittle more peaceful in here now....

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

shut up, n00b! :D

That's more like it! :p

Phast SVX 04-30-2004 11:29 AM

rob was blocked permenently by the mods. Funny how landshark admitted to being the one to liking prevoking him, yet he is still here. But hey, not that any of yall care.
phil

GreenMarine 04-30-2004 11:31 AM

Re: Re: Re: Man it seems alittle more peaceful in here now....

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

That's more like it! :p

What the hell is all this?!?!?! It was just a question:confused: :confused: :confused:

Mr. Pockets 04-30-2004 11:47 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Man it seems alittle more peaceful in here now....

Quote:

What the hell is all this?!?!?! It was just a question:confused: :confused: :confused:

Alan and I were just kidding with you, man. Don't worry about it. ;)

GreenMarine 04-30-2004 12:27 PM

Oh, sorry... .:rolleyes:... I guess I jumped on the defensive wagon alittle early... NASIOC OT people call me n00b and it drives me CRAZY!!! Just a little pet peive... :rolleyes:

Landshark 04-30-2004 12:43 PM

Quote:

Oh, sorry... .:rolleyes:... I guess I jumped on the defensive wagon alittle early... NASIOC OT people call me n00b and it drives me CRAZY!!! Just a little pet peive... :rolleyes:
relax, n00b, we were just funnin' with ya.

Landshark 04-30-2004 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phast SVX
rob was blocked permenently by the mods. Funny how landshark admitted to being the one to liking prevoking him, yet he is still here. But hey, not that any of yall care.
phil

i don't care. he acted like an arrogant ass all the time, provoked or not. :rolleyes:

he had numerous opprtunities to act like a grown man, but instead he chose to revert to his egocentric whining and get banninated. buh-bye! :)

subafan 04-30-2004 01:10 PM

wow.... so rob can't post anymore? can he still pm??
seriously tho, 'chicane' has been acting more mature than some of his other incarnations....
you think he's coming back in another sn?

GreenMarine 04-30-2004 01:11 PM

Hahahha, I think the only thing I miss about Rob being here was when Harry (Noir) would provoke him... It was great to watch Harry,s bashing's :):D:D:cool:

GreenMarine 04-30-2004 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by subafan
wow.... so rob can't post anymore? can he still pm??
seriously tho, 'chicane' has been acting more mature than some of his other incarnations....
you think he's coming back in another sn?

Probably not... I heard that the Mods are screening all new applicants :D:D Besides, if he did come back then WTF??? Ya think after 2 screen names and a combined post count of over 5,000 he'd get the hint that his additude isn't really welcome here...

Mr. Pockets 04-30-2004 01:23 PM

Rob has been banned, after unanimous decision by the moderators, for his behavior on this site. This means that he is unable to post, but he is still able to read others' posts. He can also send and receive PMs.

Whether or not we will allow banned members access again after a 'cool down' period has yet to be decided.

Please understand that, while we don't have set, posted rules for conduct on this site, we give numerous warnings before we take an action like banning somebody. Hopefully someday soon we will have rules posted and a specific procedure to follow, but our members here tend to get along very well so problems are few. Taking things case-by-case seems to work okay for now.

GreenMarine 04-30-2004 01:35 PM

I know I haven't been the most perfect member but I have tried to change when repramanded for something... I don't know about a set of rules being posted... It seems like it would take a really long time to draw rules up... :rolleyes: