The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RSVP for the 25th ASAP! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8175)

WestCoastSVX 01-14-2003 10:49 AM

RSVP for the 25th ASAP!

Earl and I are going to come up with a location for the meet on the 25th so I was curious who was still planning to attend so we could adjust it accordingly. We kinda want to centralize it for who is attending to at least shave off an hour or two for the far driving folks. It's a given since most of the people that have committed are from the Puget Sound area that it will be somewhere around here, but if the only ones outside that area are coming from BC, we can do it closer to the border, or if some from OR, then we can move further south of Seattle to Tacoma or something.

ensteele 01-14-2003 12:06 PM

I will be there with one of mine.

Dan is busy, so can't come.

That is a total of 2 cars so far.

Next

Alycone 01-14-2003 01:42 PM

I'll be there (wherever "there" is).

I_Alcyone_I 01-14-2003 02:16 PM

count me out. No car plus I have plans for the 25th.

Aredubjay 01-14-2003 02:19 PM

Sorry,
I won't be able to make it. :(

WestCoastSVX 01-14-2003 02:36 PM

"There" will be announced soon, we were just trying to see if anyone from OR, etc was planning to come to try to make it an hour or two closer for them.

CDG 01-14-2003 02:51 PM

I'm still waiting for a response from the locals, so stay tuned.
I'll make a decision by this Friday.
OK?

CDG 01-15-2003 05:52 PM

OK, I have heard from my friend, he's going out of town, so he is a definate NO.
Robotbreeder is on call for emergencies right up until the 24th, so he is a definate maybe.
So if your planning on us to make the location closer to Canada, don't.

I'll try to attend with or without a ride in the neighbouring SVX's

Earl, can I go for a ride in yours?

seasvx 01-15-2003 08:50 PM

I'm not from BC or OR but put a mark by my name for the "Magical Mystery Meet" (or the "Spam Run")...

WestCoastSVX 01-16-2003 10:18 AM

Looks like we will probably just pick a cool location around the Seattle area, give or take a few miles in either direction.

This will not be the mystery meet or anything of the like, just lunch and kick tires, hopefully meet a few new people.

ensteele 01-16-2003 12:07 PM

It has been a "Mystery Meet" - Where is it going to be held? :D

WestCoastSVX 01-16-2003 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele93
It has been a "Mystery Meet" - Where is it going to be held? :D
Okay, that's true I guess! :D Good point.

seasvx 01-17-2003 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MacGyver
This will not be the mystery meet or anything of the like, just lunch and kick tires, hopefully meet a few new people.
:confused: really? I thought this was to be Earl's winter rally...:confused:

ensteele 01-17-2003 05:29 PM

Golly I thought it was too. Guess not now.:D The mystery meet is now where are we going to have it. :) We know when, but where is the question. Has anybody ever been to "The Rain Forrest" in South Center? That may be a fun place to have lunch after we get done kicking tires. (poor tires!) Just be sure to wear steel toed shoes. :D

WestCoastSVX 01-17-2003 05:43 PM

That IS a fun place, and the food ain't bad neither. :)

If we do it in Southcenter, do you think we might get some of the long absent SVXers out of hiding? Whatever happened to the 2-SVX McCleery household, or the whole crew Brian would bring from Smallcar? And where's Jerry?

hmmmmmmmm I'm on the verge of not showing myself due to lack of interest and also it will be the first week that is not super busy for me. Although a simple meet like this shouldn't be too much trouble for me to attend. :)