The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   SKREWED in the WORST awy!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45474)

subi-crosser 07-12-2008 10:17 PM

SKREWED in the WORST awy!!

I have to meet with the Sherriff's dept tomorrow morning!
We are going to my farm, where the guy that is SUPPOSED to be watching out for my interests has sold all the cars on the property to a local scrap dealer !! The only problem is that I OWN ALL of those cars and DO NOT wish to SELL them for ANY price, let alone 'scrap price!!
I heard tonight that my wife's 65 cuda was offered for 1.800.$ with no title! The title is within 3 feet of THIS computer! My 52 Plymouth was offered for $500. with NO TITLE, but it is in the same file that the Cuda title is in!

I gueas that I need to PURGE myself of the A$$hole that is bilking me out of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS per month!\
Thank GOD that the 'tow guy' that was contacted shared all the info with the guy that IS MAKING THE PAYMENTS on the property, and has title to the 'junk' that is being offered for sale!

If ONE of my collector cars is not where I parked it, the 72 Dodge Powerwagon that he prizes so much will be CRUSHED by tuesday!

It seems that the TAGSa and Insurance are in MY name!!@! I might just have to CRUSH my TRUCK!!

NikFu S. 07-12-2008 11:45 PM

Sounds like a real piece of work, selling other people's things. I hope you give him the shaft, and at a premium.

It's Just Eric 07-13-2008 12:07 AM

Re: SKREWED in the WORST awy!!

......WHAT!!
give them hell jerry

ensteele 07-13-2008 12:21 AM

Now that is one kind of guy that should be scrapped. :( :o

SilverSpear 07-13-2008 01:49 AM

Damn!! Are the cars crushed already?????

svxfiles 07-13-2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear (Post 555997)
Damn!! Are the cars crushed already?????

We are on our way out to take inventory.
I spoke with a Deputy Sheriff and Jerry spoke with the Sheriffs Department as well as the State Police.
I believe that we will have a Deputy along in case Jerrys ex-friend goes postal.

Ya don't scrap a solid Cuda!

I'm too old for this $#!T!:rolleyes:

immortal_suby 07-13-2008 08:26 AM

Agh! go get 'em.

ensteele 07-13-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles (Post 556000)
We are on our way out to take inventory.
I spoke with a Deputy Sheriff and Jerry spoke with the Sheriffs Department as well as the State Police.
I believe that we will have a Deputy along in case Jerrys ex-friend goes postal.

Ya don't scrap a solid Cuda!

I'm too old for this $#!T!:rolleyes:

Ya do if you're a crook!!! :mad:

And yes, you are! :lol:

lhopp77 07-13-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser (Post 555979)
I have to meet with the Sherriff's dept tomorrow morning!
We are going to my farm, where the guy that is SUPPOSED to be watching out for my interests has sold all the cars on the property to a local scrap dealer !! The only problem is that I OWN ALL of those cars and DO NOT wish to SELL them for ANY price, let alone 'scrap price!!

If the local scap dealer doesn't cooperate--charge him with receiving stolen property.--assuming anything actually got towed. :)

Lee

svxfiles 07-13-2008 09:14 AM

We are back, the cars are still there, and no one is dead.:)
Jerry will fill in the details, but we believe the plan was to have Jerrys cars towed away without titles on Monday!?:eek::confused:

Thanks alot, Earl!:rolleyes::)

ensteele 07-13-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles (Post 556024)
We are back, the cars are still there, and no one is dead.:)
Jerry will fill in the details, but we believe the plan was to have Jerrys cars towed away without titles on Monday!?:eek::confused:

Thanks alot, Earl!:rolleyes::)

That is a good thing - that all of the cars are there and nobody is dead. Good thing he heard the plan before it happened.

And yes Tom, I am always trying to help. :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

SVXRide 07-13-2008 05:58 PM

What, not even shots fired? We are talking about Jerry's property that has the two post lift, right? And it's still in WVa, right? :lol::lol:
-Bill

svxfiles 07-13-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide (Post 556086)
What, not even shots fired? We are talking about Jerry's property that has the two post lift, right? And it's still in WVa, right? :lol::lol:
-Bill

Its in Oldtown MD.
As Jerry and I did some reconnnaissance this morning I got to drive around the neighborhood, and its got some realy nice homes, churches, fields, etc.!
Lots of horses, SPACE!!!!!
Nice.:)

svxfiles 07-13-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide (Post 556086)
What, not even shots fired? :lol::lol:
-Bill

Actually considering who the three people involved were, no shots fired is a very good thing.
We all came home.

TomsSVX 07-13-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles (Post 556093)
Its in Oldtown MD.
As Jerry and I did some reconnnaissance this morning I got to drive around the neighborhood, and its got some realy nice homes, churches, fields, etc.!
Lots of horses, SPACE!!!!!
Nice.:)

Seems like plenty of space to dig a 6' hole:lol::lol::lol:

Tom