The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Domographics (Interest Only) (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1043)

oneothefewproud 07-30-2001 02:59 PM

Domographics (Interest Only)

Hey everyone just wanted to see some demographics out there. I am NOT doing anything with the info. I am just curious.

Chris 07-30-2001 03:29 PM

You forgot the category of 30 something (acting like a teenager still) :D

Chris
(SVX Admin)

Aredubjay 07-30-2001 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris
You forgot the category of 30 something (acting like a teenager still) :D

Chris
(SVX Admin)

I would fit into that category. However, I even "upgraded" my age to 46 (how the hell come that's the last category? It makes me feel ancient! :D ), since my birthday's only a month away.

Seraph 07-30-2001 04:00 PM

How do i make a post so that it shows up as a poll?

Lwin

ps. you forgot 3 year olds -- at least that what my gf tells me when it comes to my car.

sith 07-30-2001 04:59 PM

Well, I spose I'm almost 20..

Seraphim - when you go to post (making a new thread), at the bottom of the screen, just about "submit new thread," you should have an option for "Yes! Post a Poll"

If you do that, then submit, you should get prompted for the poll categories..

Seraph 07-30-2001 05:03 PM

Thanks

Thanks Sith. I got it.

cool!

Lwin

Seraph 07-31-2001 01:16 AM

No female SVXer!?!?!?

Hey guys... I guess SVX is not really a chick car since I don't see any women taking this poll.

Lwin

kvnobrien 07-31-2001 07:06 AM

This seems a little smitz to me. The bad thing about it is that I didn't even realize that there were no (active) women on the board. Too bad Maria(_is_a_speed_nut) isn't around to see the club now.

eddycat2000 07-31-2001 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kvnobrien
This seems a little smitz to me. The bad thing about it is that I didn't even realize that there were no women on the board. Too bad Maria(_is_a_speed_nut) isn't around to see the club now.
I think the only person that is going to be more shocked when Jaylin, Amy, and Marisa find out they aren't women, is going to be Halistan. He's involved with Marisa, boy is he gonna be in for a big surprise!:D

oneothefewproud 07-31-2001 01:19 PM

Randy
I would fit into that category. However, I even "upgraded" my age to 46 (how the hell come that's the last category? It makes me feel ancient! ), since my birthday's only a month away.

Glad you UPGRADED to the Geez class. And if I may correct you but it is the Female 46 and over that is the last one. So unless your not telling us something, Quit your *****'in.

and hey "where are the white women at" quote from Blazing Saddles.

Randy,

On a serioud note. Can you start a forum called. "Off the Wall". Then we all know where to find the humor stuff.

Caio
Wayne

Ron Mummert 07-31-2001 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by eddycat2000

I think the only person that is going to be more shocked when Jaylin, Amy, and Marisa find out they aren't women, is going to be Halistan. He's involved with Marisa, boy is he gonna be in for a big surprise!:D

Obviously the women just can't decide which age group to admit to. So we males just have to "guess". Ron.

Jaylinb 08-02-2001 05:49 PM

Okay, okay...

I've just clocked in for the females in the VH1 generation. ;)

I know Amy's around here somewhere... lemme see if I can find her.

Aredubjay 08-02-2001 10:14 PM

Looks like the myth that only "old farts" drive this car, is going to be quashed.:D

FlagstaffSVX 08-04-2001 04:40 AM

Where's the "underpaid, overworked 18 year old" option???
(KEVINL, are ya with me?)

And, IMHO, most often the only people who participate in polls are the younger ones since they are the, quote, un-quote, Internet Generation. How many people in the younger age categories know other internet users versus the older categories for instance. Demographics are a strange thing.

(stupid Term Paper for AP Government on Political Polling has ruined my view of ALL polls, or at least turned that view as inside out as a mobius strip)

Aredubjay 08-04-2001 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FlagstaffSVX
And, IMHO, most often the only people who participate in polls are the younger ones since they are the, quote, un-quote, Internet Generation.

(stupid Term Paper for AP Government on Political Polling has ruined my view of ALL polls, or at least turned that view as inside out as a mobius strip)

Ahem. I beg your pardon. There are actually a lot of us old farts here. :D Meanwhile, I've never seen a mobius strip. Although I did see Heaven Lee at Printers Alley in Nashville . . . back in '73. :D