The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Adding files to personal locker (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1629)

Mr. Pockets 10-04-2001 08:01 AM

Adding files to personal locker

Is there any way to code the page so that, if the user types in either the folder name or file location fields, the 'folder' or 'file' add radio button gets checked appropriately?

I spent quite some time trying to figure out why the eff my files weren't being added. :)

And what's with them appearing out of order? That drives me nuts. :)

Aredubjay 10-04-2001 08:23 AM

Re: Adding files to personal locker

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

I spent quite some time trying to figure out why the eff my files weren't being added. :)

And what did you find out. My effs aren't getting added either. :D I've been trying to add to the "How-to" locker. I got three files up and then, no mas. :confused:

Mr. Pockets 10-04-2001 08:39 AM

Re: Re: Adding files to personal locker

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

And what did you find out. My effs aren't getting added either. :D I've been trying to add to the "How-to" locker. I got three files up and then, no mas. :confused:

When you click on 'add files,' you then get the page where you can add either a folder or a file. If you don't click the radio button (round little button that gets filled in when you click it) for either, it'll act like it's going through the process of adding it, then nothing will appear there.

svxcess 10-04-2001 11:02 AM

I was checking in the How-to folder and saw my alternator wiring upgrade photos there. However, when I clicked on one the resulting image was still a small thumbnail.

I think you have to open the entire image, save it somewhere and upload the entire full size image.

Aredubjay 10-04-2001 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by svxcess
I was checking in the How-to folder and saw my alternator wiring upgrade photos there. However, when I clicked on one the resulting image was still a small thumbnail.

I think you have to open the entire image, save it somewhere and upload the entire full size image.

Awww sh!t! I thought I had. I'll keep on messin' with it 'til I get it right. Have a nice day. :D

Aredubjay 10-04-2001 12:40 PM

Re: Re: Re: Adding files to personal locker

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

When you click on 'add files,' you then get the page where you can add either a folder or a file. If you don't click the radio button (round little button that gets filled in when you click it) for either, it'll act like it's going through the process of adding it, then nothing will appear there.

Hmmmm. I coulda sworn I clicked the little radio button. Damn! Musta been the tape player (8-Track) :D