The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anybody Know Irotors???? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37707)

GOT2HAVESVX 03-01-2007 04:27 PM

Anybody Know Irotors????

I bought rotors/brakes n lines a week ago yesterday. I cannot get them to respond to my emails or even acknowledge they received my money. I am so sick of giving jerks my money only to receive nothing or messed up crap. If I dont hear from them by tomorrow I guess I will file a complaint with paypal.

DarknessofDeath 03-01-2007 04:42 PM

through ebay?
if it's less than a month i think you can report them and get your money back - i'm not too sure about it...

DarknessofDeath 03-01-2007 04:43 PM

did you get a tracking number or anything??

momzsvx 03-01-2007 05:06 PM

That is so wrong...I do hope this company proves themselves to honest.
Just kidding, hey try Dayle @ motorsport whare house. I trust him and recommend his site to any svx owner. He may not have what you had seen on ebay...but he is trustworthy and will try to maintain qaulity transactions.

SVXyGirl 03-01-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momzsvx
hey try Dayle @ motorsport whare house. I trust him and recommend his site to any svx owner. He may not have what you had seen on ebay...but he is trustworthy and will try to maintain qaulity transactions.

I agree.

www.planetsvx.com

DarknessofDeath 03-01-2007 05:24 PM

yeah, dayle is a good guy . but i must admit..depending on the item. you can probably get it somewhere else for a lesser price

GOT2HAVESVX 03-01-2007 05:26 PM

Just kidding, hey try Dayle @ motorsport whare house. I trust him and recommend his site to any svx owner. He may not have what you had seen on ebay...but he is trustworthy and will try to maintain qaulity transactions.[/QUOTE]
YOUR MEAN! I must have sucker written on my forehead. I dont have an over abundance of money! I have to save for what I want. To be honest I am getting QUITE tired of it. I have to get my $$$ back from irotors first. Why would they even accept a BEST OFFER if they cant ship.....I looked at their FB and theres a lot of slow ships. I didnt check it first cause I saw on here where someone recomended them! I should have tried Dayle but his were so much higher I didnt think I could afford his.
Darkness...I cant get ANY response, I have begged for a tracking number!

Hocrest 03-01-2007 05:32 PM

I seem to recall other slow response posts about irotors. But I don't remember reading about anybody getting screwed.

Do a search, maybe some more information about them or a phone number??

michael 03-01-2007 05:50 PM

I had a good experience with irotors, mabey it just fell through the cracks.
Try this (888) 8-ROTORS

DarknessofDeath 03-01-2007 05:52 PM

how long ago was your purchase?

michael has provided a phone number
call and give them sh:mad: t

ensteele 03-01-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarknessofDeath
how long ago was your purchase?

michael has provided a phone number
call and give them sh:mad: t

I would start out being nice to find out what happened. I wouldn't get nasty unless I had to. :o

GOT2HAVESVX 03-01-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
I would start out being nice to find out what happened. I wouldn't get nasty unless I had to. :o

I wasnt going to be mean at first, what made me mad was the fact that I asked him when i sent the $$$ could he ship them fast cause i needed them quickly. Plus i made a best offer and he accepted it within an hour!

DarknessofDeath 03-01-2007 07:16 PM

by chance...were they in stock and ready to ship?
because when i ordered- i forget if it was race concepts or r1 concepts...they had to make the rotors which took 5 or 7 days to do..
so maybe it's that..check the auction again.~

SSSVX 03-01-2007 09:41 PM

they seem to have good deals

maybe they're overloaded, can't handle the transactions

how many days so far?

GOT2HAVESVX 03-02-2007 09:43 AM

One week today. He accepted my best offer within and hour, if he didnt have them , he could have told me then. Anything!????? He wont respond at all. Going to call this afternoon if I dont hear from him on ebay.