The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX returned to its rightful owner. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=911)

1994SubaruSVX 07-18-2001 08:23 AM

SVX returned to its rightful owner.

after two weeks of hell i finally got my SVX back yesterday. i was supposed to have to pay for the labor to put the axles back in. my mechanic warranties the parts for one year and labor is only 90 days. so anyway i go to pick up my car and she says, "i spoke with Sharon (the owner) and she said that there will be no charge this time!!" beautiful!!:D what is really amazing is that it wasnt her fault and she still didnt charge me!

see eddy that is customer service! my local dealer would piss on me before they did anything no charge.

it was awesome to drive the SVX again......damn she handles good....no body roll, firm, and fast. hmmmm....just the way i like my women.....:rolleyes: yeah right i am married.....:)

Habesha 07-18-2001 08:26 AM

Re: SVX returned to its rightful owner.

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
was awesome to drive the SVX again......damn she handles good....no body roll, firm, and fast. hmmmm....just the way i like my women.....:rolleyes: yeah right i am married.....:)
Who says that one's wife can't handle good, no body roll, firm, and fast? Maybe I should shut up before I get smacked... :D

nvrmore100 07-18-2001 09:28 AM

I'm just happy my girlfriend doesn't have handles....or rolls for that matter....firm......ok I'll be quiet now. :D

Ryan

Aredubjay 07-18-2001 09:31 AM

OH BEE HAAAVE! :D

Habesha 07-18-2001 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nvrmore100
I'm just happy my girlfriend doesn't have handles....or rolls for that matter....firm......ok I'll be quiet now. :D

Ryan

My fiancee is more like the interior of the SVX, plush, comfortable, and wonderful to be in for hours on end... (you know, if any of our wives/fiancees/gf's could read this, we'd be sleeping in our cars... or worse yet, leave us *AND* take the cars). :D

Seraph 07-18-2001 10:22 AM

Finally!!! Leo you got your car back. Glad everything is working fine and what not. Enjoy the ride! Oh look up the VIN.

<<(you know, if any of our wives/fiancees/gf's could read this, we'd be sleeping in our cars... or worse yet, leave us *AND* take the cars). >>

Nah, she does not like sports cars... so I am safe... Although from all my 2 door coupes I owned, this one rides the best -- so she said... hated the camaro... I wonder why.

Lwin :D

SVXphile 07-18-2001 10:58 AM

Overheating

<Who says that one's wife can't handle good, no body roll, firm, and fast? Maybe I should shut up before I get smacked... >

Ahhhh....that cold shower was rather....eh...BRACING!:eek: Don