The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Came on the boards today and..... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13069)

marlettpat 09-09-2003 04:31 PM

Came on the boards today and.....

I sense a bit of bitterness from everyone. Robs hating rap...although i expected some of this bitterness from him:D j/k. Likethecube has some problem he wont tell us....what cube is he like? an ice cube? and Landshark was pretty pissed too! Makes me sad :(

mohrds 09-09-2003 04:40 PM

Re: Came on the boards today and.....

Quote:

Originally posted by marlettpat
I sense a bit of bitterness from everyone. Robs hating rap...although i expected some of this bitterness from him:D j/k. Likethecube has some problem he wont tell us....what cube is he like? an ice cube? and Landshark was pretty pissed too! Makes me sad :(
Edited for correction

Doug

Darksied-X 09-09-2003 04:58 PM

I guess there's just so much anger and hatred in the world, it can even invade a holy place such as this.:(

immortal_suby 09-09-2003 05:20 PM

After this bung is straightened out I hope the mods can clean up the mess. No need for new members to see a family fight.

Likethecube refers to the rubiks (sp?) cube. His last name. I have met the man - I believe at indy? and he was a nice guy. Not sure what has pushed him to this.

Landshark and Rob - well, they love fighting almost as much as breathing - as evidence by their spats between eachother on here all the time. I really think they are brothers. ;) They seem to get a kick out of going back and forth but it usually remains pretty civil.

Ron Mummert 09-09-2003 08:36 PM

Landshark and Rob - well, they love fighting almost as much as breathing - as evidence by their spats between eachother on here all the time. I really think they are brothers. ;) They seem to get a kick out of going back and forth but it usually remains pretty civil. [/B][/QUOTE]

...And I think Rob & Kelli are SO CUTE when they're at each other's throats.

Ron (reminiscencing about long lost lovers).

Noir 09-09-2003 09:09 PM

re: well well well

well i think it's funny that these guys can get worked up over someone's opinion on something. i just hope no one takes it personally :D. all in good fun/humor. i mean typically i'm just joking with rob and greenmarine so i hope no one's bitter about such little things.

like i'm really going to drive up to madison and drop litter on his yard :D.

greetings new members :D. imagine one big happy family with some good old fashion, 'yes you did, no i didnt, yes you did, no i didn't....MOOOOOM!' :D

petesvx2 09-09-2003 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert

Ron (reminiscencing about long lost lovers).

That was great :D :D:D:D:D

Noir 09-09-2003 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert

Ron (reminiscencing about long lost lovers). [/B]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:p :p :p :p :p

i get a feeling that kelli is the dominate one in her relationships. :D

<Harry holds up the mic>
Any comments on that Kelli???

disclaimer: i'm not referring to the bickering between rob and kelli, just in general..jeez..need a disclaimer for everything nowadays so people don't get confused and upset!!!!!

cxt2001 09-09-2003 11:52 PM

Landshark nor ICECUBE are cool as far as Im concerned.....

Landshark 09-10-2003 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cxt2001
Landshark nor ICECUBE are cool as far as Im concerned.....
i'm hurt, i was really hoping for your endorsement. :rolleyes:

you may crawl back under your rock now.

benebob 09-10-2003 06:22 AM

Negativity

I simply chalked up the negativity to the full moon.

Andy 09-10-2003 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:p :p :p :p :p

i get a feeling that kelli is the dominate one in her relationships. :D

<Harry holds up the mic>
Any comments on that Kelli???

disclaimer: i'm not referring to the bickering between rob and kelli, just in general..jeez..need a disclaimer for everything nowadays so people don't get confused and upset!!!!!

<getting excited > I like a dominant woman

Chicane 09-10-2003 08:14 AM

I was just looking for a good debate about rap music; I'm not pissed at anyone right now. >shrug<

Anyway, here's a joke for you:

Two muffins get put in an oven.

One muffin turns to the other and says "gee, it sure is getting hot in here"

and the other muffin says "AAHHHH!!!!! TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"

:D

Mr. Pockets 09-10-2003 09:08 AM

Re: Re: Came on the boards today and.....

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds

Last time I checked, Likethecube is Mr. Pocket's brother. He was at the first Reading meet and I think the second (but I'm not certain).

After not hearing a peep out of him for a few years, its odd to see this type of posting.

Doug

Doug, check your facts. I have no idea who 'likethecube' is, and while my brother and I were at the first Reading meet, neither of us has attended one since then.

Mr. Pockets 09-10-2003 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chicane
I was just looking for a good debate about rap music; I'm not pissed at anyone right now. >shrug<

Anyway, here's a joke for you:

Two muffins get put in an oven.

One muffin turns to the other and says "gee, it sure is getting hot in here"

and the other muffin says "AAHHHH!!!!! TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"

:D

Classic. :D