The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am back (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4757)

Seraph 07-02-2002 09:34 PM

I am back

1 Attachment(s)
I am back.

I will post better pics tomorrow when I wake up....

Seraph 07-02-2002 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
rear view

ensteele 07-02-2002 10:58 PM

Lwin

Congratulations!!! The car looks great. Now the choice of "Which one to Drive" :confused: But what a problem it is !:D I have not had that problem yet, but am looking forward to it in the near future. :)

Like I said before "Betcha Can't Buy Just One!!!":p

Seraph 07-03-2002 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele93
Lwin

Congratulations!!! The car looks great. Now the choice of "Which one to Drive" :confused: But what a problem it is !:D I have not had that problem yet, but am looking forward to it in the near future. :)

Like I said before "Betcha Can't Buy Just One!!!":p

First thing first. I need to fix the 94 a bit. Then I will be driving the 94. I may even get rid of the 92. If I do though, I will let people know first.

Lwin

svx_commuter 07-03-2002 05:56 AM

How was the ice cream? Cliff's is my favorite. Sorry I could meet you.

John

LarryIII 07-03-2002 09:30 AM

Lwin,

Sorry I missed you.

What did you do to John (SVXCommuter) that he is sorry that he could meet you?

Larry III
PS: 2 birds/ one post. :D

montypython 07-03-2002 10:40 AM

Re: I am back

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
I am back.

I will post better pics tomorrow when I wake up....

What happened?
Where did you go?
What did you do?
What did you buy?

I must have been asleep or something :(

Seraph 07-03-2002 10:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Larry, I think John was trying to say I couldn't meet you. I did not do anything to him yet :)

Colin, I got another SVX. I went out to NJ to pick it up. Its in good (not great) condition. Powersteering leaks and there is a leak in the exaust. Apart from that, works great. (knock on wood)

svx_commuter 07-03-2002 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
Larry, I think John was trying to say I couldn't meet HIM (not you?). I did not do anything to him yet :)

Lwin,

the car looks great form the recent photo. Theother ones are too dark.

Larry III,

Relax:eek: I was sorry that I could not meet Lwin. He took a train out to NJ from his home, bought a car and drove it home. Kelli (SHISVX) set up a meeting at Cliff's. An excellent homemade soft ice cream establishment in Ledgewood NJ. I was not able to make it because......... It was past past my bedtime. 9 pm.

Seraph 07-03-2002 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by svx_commuter

Lwin,

the car looks great form the recent photo. Theother ones are too dark.

Larry III,

Relax:eek: I was sorry that I could not meet Lwin. He took a train out to NJ from his home, bought a car and drove it home. Kelli (SHISVX) set up a meeting at Cliff's. An excellent homemade soft ice cream establishment in Ledgewood NJ. I was not able to make it because......... It was past past my bedtime. 9 pm.

That was the best ice-cream ever so far... Now the hard part of switching all the things over... I got the car registered and got a set of new IL plates. The tax on the car was only 65USD so I am happy.

Lwin

SHISVX 07-05-2002 10:05 AM

hey L, i got picks coming from the day you bought it.....i will post as soon as i fill my camera up!

i saw it first na na na na na na:p

Kelli