The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Wanted or For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   1993 25th anniversary Edition for sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21722)

n00b on demand 10-01-2004 11:45 AM

1993 25th anniversary Edition for sale

This is the one thing I never wanted to do. I have a 1993 25th anniversary edition that is now for sale. The car currently has exactly 99, 103 miles on the clock. I have had this car since November of 2003. I have put 10 k on the car since then. The car has brand new sumitomo tires with only 6 k on them. They are under warranty for I think 40k. The rear brake pads were done in may. The front brakes need to be done. The mechanic said something about the car needing a new right front brake caliper but something seems fishy about that. Car is in good shape....paint is excellent with no fading at all. Has the normal scratches . It has aftermarket Konig traffik rims on it. Also one of the best mods I have made is putting a 26,000 GVW transmission cooler in from summit racing. Also has xenon headlight bulbs and fog lights. The car has brand new wipers as well ( all 3) The car does have some acceleration issues which many have seen in my long thread. I havent done anything to get this problem corrected because i have no money :( . Ive been told the problem is the fuel filter and the throttle body needs to be cleaned. The a/c is cold and works good. Everything works in the car....the CD player is crappy though ( surprise surprise). The interior is in great shape as well...the seats have no wear on em. I want this car to go to someone on the network because I know it will be taken care of and I want this car to go to an enthusiast. I am looking to get at least 5,500 for this car....i paid 6,200 for it. I'm looking to get a 5 spd impreza after this car so I am also open to trade with anyone. I want this car gone as soon as possible because this is really killin me and I dont want this pain to last for a while. :( . One of the biggest reasons I want to sell is because I've been having fights with family over keeping it and its just not worth it to fight over a car. If anyone is interested they can PM me. I have pics of the car in my locker. If you want more pics just let me know.

Tom :(

shelfy 10-01-2004 11:57 AM

bump!

remember me? we should have talked more seriously about our trade a few months ago. unfortunately, i traded my 2000 subaru impreza l coupe in for a 2005 subaru legacy 2.5gt and am no longer in the market for another svx. :(

n00b on demand 10-01-2004 12:05 PM

Yea shelfy i remember when we talked but you were all the way in colorado :( . My heart is tellin me to keep the car but it really has to go. My mom is having a fit and my hours got cut at work and ugh this has been a horrible week. Its going into the shop to see if i really need the brakes done. :(

n00b on demand 10-01-2004 12:08 PM

Earl! Cmon man where are ya take this SVX off my hands :( :D

Bxsvx 10-01-2004 06:22 PM

This car is AWESOMEEEE, I drove it, drives excellent handles the road tight like bread and butter. I wish he didnt have to let it go but I understand what he's going through. This car is one of the cleanest and nicest svx's I saw. The new owner will definitely bust a nut after getting this car, I'm sure Tom did when he got it,lol. Gluck bro!!

Bxsvx 10-01-2004 07:00 PM

This car is AWESOMEEEE, I drove it, drives excellent handles the road tight like bread and butter. I wish he didnt have to let it go but I understand what he's going through. This car is one of the cleanest and nicest svx's I saw. The new owner will definitely bust a nut after getting this car, I'm sure Tom did when he got it,lol. Gluck bro!!

n00b on demand 10-01-2004 07:52 PM

bump...someone please :(

n00b on demand 10-02-2004 01:54 PM

bump

Alycone 10-03-2004 01:08 AM

Sorry to hear you need to sell. :(

n00b on demand 10-03-2004 07:32 AM

Yea im sorry too. Its killin me. Its such an awesome car to drive. Its funny you see people responding to sales for SVX's with broken tranny's and everything and they sell. My car only needs front brake pads and maybe a caliper and thats it. It even has a tranny cooler.

n00b on demand 10-03-2004 07:52 PM

bump

BoondockSVX 10-03-2004 08:15 PM

Hrm... I'd be interested if you didn't live so far. :P Sounds like a sweet car! :)

Chiketkd 10-03-2004 08:43 PM

Good luck with the sale Tom! :cool:

-Chike

n00b on demand 10-03-2004 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BoondockSVX
Hrm... I'd be interested if you didn't live so far. :P Sounds like a sweet car! :)
Boondock I am willing to drive half way :) . It is an awesome car. I should be getting the brakes done this week. I really want this car to go to someone on the network as i know it would be loved and taken good care of.

ensteele 10-04-2004 09:33 AM

Sorry to hear you have to sell it. The 93 is a special car. Good luck with the sale. NY is a loooooooong way across the country. I have never bought one there, but don't need another. :( I know, I said that a couple of SVXes ago. :rolleyes: