The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   EG33 - Rebuilt ready to drop in (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63890)

drivemusicnow 04-24-2016 10:34 PM

EG33 - Rebuilt ready to drop in

1 Attachment(s)
I have a rebuilt EG33 had about 110K miles on it before rebuild, and only about 3k after. I rebuilt it due to a headgasket issue and had everything checked out by a machinist I trust. installed it, no leaks, no issues, lots of power.. Then I blew up the front differential.

Engine is in fantastic shape, will last the life of your vehicle. Looking for $1200 OBO Currently located in 18018

Cotton 04-26-2016 01:32 AM

Re: EG33 - Rebuilt ready to drop in

Damn. You are right up the road from me (I'm in Quakertown). I am getting to the point I am going to get mine back on the road (either my 94 or 97) and something like this may work for me. I can't say I would be ready to buy it right now though to be honest. I have to kind of figure out what I am going to do and keep which car and don't know how much all of that is going to cost. If I get it back on the road sooner than later though and you still have it I would be interested.

drivemusicnow 04-27-2016 07:24 AM

I'm looking to get rid of this in the next 2 months. The price is a bit negotiable but I have quite a bit of labor/time/money into the rebuild.

It's totally complete, and provides a number of spares for you with things like coils, injectors, etc.

I'm willing to ship, but buyer picks up freight costs. I'll build a crate for it and make sure it gets to you without any damage.

Willing to take paypal, money order, cash, or bitcoin.

jellybytes2 05-03-2016 12:43 AM

Interested in this for my '97 with the screwed up rebuilt engine. Confirming that you are in Bethlehem, PA. Your profile doesn't have you in PA. I am sending you a pm with my phone and email.

Tim 05-04-2016 04:43 AM

Hi Greg, been a long time. That's an awesome deal. It's a bummer you're far enough that shipping would be a decent expense. Good luck with the sale!

drivemusicnow 05-09-2016 09:07 AM

Jelly, I don't think I got a PM from you, let me know if you're interested.

Tim, for you I'd drive it over if you cover my gas costs. I do have a truck and an engine hoist so I could make this pretty easy for anyone in the area. I might throw in the engine hoist for free if you cover the asking cost.

I am in Bethlehem PA, and would love for this to keep an SVX on the road.

Tim 05-12-2016 05:37 AM

If you still have it in August I will consider it. Currently the house is under construction so liquid funds are all tied up at the moment.