The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pics posted (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1802)

SVXphile 10-25-2001 09:33 PM

Pics posted

Thanks to Sith and wawazat?, the Canaan Valley Meet pics are now available in my personal locker. Enjoy!:) Don

sith 10-25-2001 10:07 PM

Great pics! Looks like a really fun time!

wasions 10-25-2001 11:35 PM

:cool:

Now I'm jealous!

Steve

wawazat?? 10-26-2001 06:36 AM

Least I could do

considering all the problems I had trying to post pics when I first came aboard and all the help I received from the group:D :D :D

Aredubjay 10-26-2001 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions
:cool:

Now I'm jealous!

Steve

And so you should be. Just think, you could've convoyed with Shari and I and experienced "A cloud of smoke and a hardy . . ." Well, I can't actually say, on this board, what my "hardy" response to the cloud of smoke was, but, it wasn't "Hiyo Silver." :D

It was a great time, and you guys would've enjoyed it.

1994SubaruSVX 10-26-2001 10:41 AM

nice pics.

i wish there would have been a few more of the cars and less of randy. ;)

SVXphile 10-27-2001 09:16 AM

Re: nice pics.

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
You have a point. In fact I left several pics out that also included Sir Aredub of Jay.
Seems like every time I was ready to click off a shot, either he or a deer was right there!:rolleyes: You will notice however, that I tried to balance things with several shots of the other lovely people in attendance.;) Several were out-of-focus, and that was rather troubling. My Canon's autofocus had never let me down before. Bill and Abbie at Blackwater would have been a great one if not for that. I guess it is time to go digital, like our new friend Josh, who was able to put some of his shots from his Nikon Coolpix up on the site almost immediately.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll have to look through the magazines for a "Randy filter".:D Don

Never2phat 10-27-2001 05:31 PM

Quote:

In fact I left several pics out that also included Sir Aredub of Jay.
Did any of those pics happen to include his zebra striped bikini underwear ? :D Sorry Randy I couldn't resist ;)

B.C.

P.S. Randy, sorry I haven't stopped in to say "Hi" or to see how everyone is doing for a long long time. I've been a lil' under the weather (cancer can be such a pain in the azz) but i'm back feeling better than ever :)

Aredubjay 10-27-2001 07:59 PM

Re: nice pics.

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX

:p :D

Aredubjay 10-27-2001 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Never2phat

Did any of those pics happen to include his zebra striped bikini underwear ? :D Sorry Randy I couldn't resist ;)

B.C.

P.S. Randy, sorry I haven't stopped in to say "Hi" or to see how everyone is doing for a long long time. I've been a lil' under the weather (cancer can be such a pain in the azz) but i'm back feeling better than ever :)

Brian! Damned good to "see" you. Man, I hate to hear of the illness. E-mail me some time and fill me in. I was disappointed not to see you at Reading II. Perhaps Reading III, huh? 24 Cars signed up so far. You could make it 25 to tie the VT record. :) Then Unkle Worn can put us over the top.

Anyhoo -- gosh, it's good to hear from you. I miss your little "love notes." :) Please stop by more often. And, no, no zebra stripes on that trip.

SVXphile 10-28-2001 05:19 PM

<Did any of those pics happen to include his zebra striped bikini underwear ? Sorry Randy I couldn't resist>

No...no....things never got that revealing.

However, if the Canon ever HAD to take an out-of-focus picture...THAT would be the time! :eek: :D Don