The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Revenge Of The Sith Oh Yeahhhh (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22546)

Matthewmongan 11-09-2004 11:58 PM

Revenge Of The Sith Oh Yeahhhh

the starwars tralor just came out. its the bomb digidy www.starwars.com hows that for 'not exactly svx'

BordeauxComet 11-10-2004 12:07 AM

Sweet!

It's about freakin' time!

NikFu S. 11-10-2004 01:25 AM

|:

Looks ok.

Rotorflyr 11-10-2004 01:42 AM

Can't be any worse then Ep1 or Ep2
(could it????)

Matthewmongan 11-10-2004 06:37 AM

yeah they left alot of unanswered questions and seemed to be incomplete but im hopeing that this one will tye them all together. we get to see yoda and darth sidious duke it out with the light sabers how bad could it be.

you have to understand that i never saw the origional trilogy in theaters so i never got the full theactrial impact of haveing to wait to see the next one. i cant imagine what it was like to see the empire strikes back and leave the theatre wondering weather luke was really the son of vader. i saw them back to back on vhs so i guess the power didnt convey. when you say that the prequils are that good your comparing it to the origional theactrical release that i didn't have the previlige of experiencing.

i did however get to see the re-release at the senator in baltimore an yes it was the shizznite

Landshark 11-10-2004 10:29 AM

i remember being blown away as a little kid seeing the original in the theater - there simply was nothing like it made up to that point.

had the same feeling seeing Jurassic Park for the first time. i dig special effects.

i look forward to Ep.3, but i'm not getting my expectations up.

calisvx 11-10-2004 02:38 PM

i cant wait until this movie comes out counting the days hours and minutes iam a big fan! the trailer is just alot of stuff overwhelming its a big tese:D

Earthworm 11-10-2004 02:53 PM

I'm waiting for something else. Two words:

"Don't Panic"

SvXit 11-10-2004 10:09 PM

Re: Revenge Of The Sith Oh Yeahhhh

Quote:

Originally posted by Matthewmongan
the starwars tralor just came out. its the bomb digidy www.starwars.com hows that for 'not exactly svx'
Saw the trailer when I went to the movies Sunday and it looks good. Now ... we wait. :(

calmone 11-13-2004 06:22 AM

the trailer (btw, what ever happened to "previews"?) was too short. i'm old enough to remember being in the theater when the preview for the first movie came out. i was blown away by it and couldn't wait till the whole film arrived.

TorG0d 11-13-2004 12:27 PM

Don't Panic

No sh*t? They're making those into movies? Restaraunt was the bast one IMHO.

Noir 11-13-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
i remember being blown away as a little kid seeing the original in the theater - there simply was nothing like it made up to that point.

had the same feeling seeing Jurassic Park for the first time. i dig special effects.

i look forward to Ep.3, but i'm not getting my expectations up.

I wasn't blown away. I was with the last two though, graphics wise. Thought the story blew. Of course I used to read alot, so my imagination > flashy lights.

Landshark 11-13-2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir
I wasn't blown away. I was with the last two though, graphics wise. Thought the story blew. Of course I used to read alot, so my imagination > flashy lights.
did you see it in '77?

agreed on the last two, special effects awesome, story :confused: .

Noir 11-13-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

did you see it in '77?

agreed on the last two, special effects awesome, story :confused: .

Nope I was still in diapers in 77.

I hear you were still wearing diapers until the late 80's.

Landshark 11-13-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

Nope I was still in diapers in 77.

I hear you were still wearing diapers until the late 80's.

i still do - why get up?