The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Shoot me a letter in Afghanistan! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46545)

SVeXy96 10-11-2008 06:04 PM

Shoot me a letter in Afghanistan!

Hey guys and gals!
I'm deploying to Afghanistan around Oct 19th or 24th. I'll be over there missing my hubby and my SVX till June or Oct next year if we get extended. Any letters of motivation or whatever would be awesome or you can send care packages I can distribute to other Marines too.

Corporal Amanda Kimbro
CLB-3 MT Company
Unit 44130
FPO AP 96607-4130

Send me pics of your SVX's too or anything cool lol. I'm a truck driver and I'll be doing a lot of 15 day convoys delivering supplies to other base camps. We got some mine rollers for 3 trucks too so hopefully not too many of us get blown up. Anyway gotta go, take care of your friends an families and treasure each day you live free.
:)

RojoRocket 10-11-2008 06:15 PM

Re: Shoot me a letter in Afghanistan!

Be safe Amanda! Your SVX (and Hubby too I'm sure!) will miss you! :)

Glenn

odepaj 10-11-2008 06:17 PM

Don't have to much fun over there!

I've got a good friend of mine deploying over there this month also. Army though ;)

I'll get together with the local Subaru people and send you a bunch of nice pics of SVXs and WRXs!

Good luck and thank you for being a part of our armed forces!

Hope you come back safely!

Dustin

Wikedjuggalo 10-11-2008 06:33 PM

Be safe! Being in a military town here (Fort Bragg) I have nothing but the utmost respect for you serving our country. Wish you the best!

huck369 10-11-2008 08:06 PM

Be Safe, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

SVeXy96 10-12-2008 02:02 AM

Thanks so much for the support everyone it really means alot! :)

SilverSpear 10-12-2008 02:43 AM

Be safe, take care..

subi-crosser 10-12-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVeXy96 (Post 568080)
Hey guys and gals!
I'm deploying to Afghanistan around Oct 19th or 24th. I'll be over there missing my hubby and my SVX till June or Oct next year if we get extended. Any letters of motivation or whatever would be awesome or you can send care packages I can distribute to other Marines too.

Corporal Amanda Kimbro
CLB-3 MT Company
Unit 44130
FPO AP 96607-4130

Send me pics of your SVX's too or anything cool lol. I'm a truck driver and I'll be doing a lot of 15 day convoys delivering supplies to other base camps. We got some mine rollers for 3 trucks too so hopefully not too many of us get blown up. Anyway gotta go, take care of your friends an families and treasure each day you live free.
:)

I have the DEEPEST respect for anyone that places themselves in harms way to protect US!! (Both the U.S. and US!!)

When you get back, use the G.I Bill to get yorself an EDUCATION, so you can find a way to keep us OUT of HELLS doorway!!

GOD Bless you!!!! God protect you!! (saving link to 'favorites')

lhopp77 10-13-2008 08:04 AM

Keep the flat side up and all the wheels on and we will know you are safe. God Bless you Amanda. I wish there were more like you in the US and even on here. You will be in my prayers.

PS--If you have an email address where you don't mind messages from members here, you might post it.

Lee

dcarrb 10-13-2008 10:35 AM

God bless you, Amanda, and thanks.

dcb

ensteele 01-10-2009 07:23 PM

I guess I missed this post when it was first posted. Thank you for your service Tell the rest of your unit that we are behind them and are grateful for all that they do. Take care of yourself. :)