The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So who gives everyone these titles??? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1871)

ekprintsos 11-02-2001 02:27 PM

So who gives everyone these titles???

I was just wondering...
who gives us these titles:
senior member, junior member...teenage hearthrob, moderator???
just wondering...
kathy :confused:

Aredubjay 11-02-2001 02:32 PM

Re: So who gives everyone these titles???

Quote:

Originally posted by ekprintsos
I was just wondering...
just wondering...

Well, the "title" comes with the number of posts. Once you reach a certain number of posts, you can change your title, unless you're the moderator -- then you're stuck with a boring "moderator" title. :(

As a junior member, you won't have that privilege, but, I'm sure you'll catch up to me in number of posts in no time.

I know I've told you privately, but, I'm glad you're here. You're gonna enjoy this bunch of people.

Mr. Pockets 11-02-2001 03:12 PM

Quote:

I was just wondering...
just wondering...

Kathy,

Glad you could join us. Sorry I couldn't plan another VT meet this year.

PS. Thanks for reminding me to change my title...I hadn't in about a month...

oneothefewproud 11-02-2001 03:40 PM

Kathy,

Good to see a female in here. Now we redecorate and remodel. hehehe. Just kidding guys.

Have power tools will travel.

Ciao
Wayne

PS Welcome back

LarryIII 11-02-2001 04:19 PM

Kathy,

Welcome aboard.
Thanks for sending that photo from the VT meet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne,

Due your power tools inlude a matched set of fully armed Blackhawk helicopters, an M-60, and a Harrier Jump Jet ?
You certainly can do a lot of remodeling with those.

Larry III
PS: My official title is Sir Lawrence of the Delaware Valley.

John19688 11-02-2001 08:28 PM

Quote:

I was just wondering...
just wondering...

By default, the title is based on the number of messages you've posted but you can override this and give yourself any title up to 25 characters. To change your title, click the "user cp" button near the top of the screen ("cp" stands for "control panel"). Now click on the "Edit Profile" link and scroll down to the field for "Custom User Text". That's where you can change it.

Welcome aboard!

Ron Mummert 11-02-2001 08:30 PM

Actually titles are bestowed upon us by LarryIII (nee Larryiii),
who will conduct a title search for you for a nominal fee.
Kathy - It seems you were here before? Please go over to Wahoo & recruit some more female members. Thanks. I'm single & am told I resemble Brad Pitt, or at least his brother Peach.
Ron.

Jamsvx 11-03-2001 05:52 AM

Quote:

I was just wondering...
just wondering...

Hi Kathy!

Great to see you onboard :p

Jamsvx

Zombie 11-03-2001 11:09 AM

Mr Pockets.... your emporer of the moon thing was abolutly hilarious. The teenage hearthrob thing wasn bad, not quite the same ring... but the "Time Toilet" made me fall off my chair. Then mr Mummerts "Cant ReMember" LOL

1994SubaruSVX 11-05-2001 11:15 AM

time toilet......

......nahhh.......i better not ask. :)

ekprintsos 11-06-2001 12:47 PM

So who gives everyone these titles???

OHHH guys, such a warm welcome back i'm getting. I feel like the prodigal child...returning to my home....

Since I'm the original owner of my "Baby" (had her for 7 yrs now) I must come up with a good title for myself.
Any ideas boys? oops... and girls???

I certainly hope that I'm not the only girl here on this site. What happened to Maria and the other cool chics??? Did they all stay at the yahoo site??? WE MUST GET THEM OVER HERE. this one is designed much better. congrats to whoever did this!
I signed on last April but was too busy to keep up w/all of you boys.

Mr Pockets (Cube), too bad you're not in VT any more. Jscorse has been trying to have a mini-meet in Mass but we can't seem to get our calendars in sync. Say hello to your wife from me.

Wayne (oneofthefewproud)... no redecorating or remodelling necessary!

Sir Lawrence! Thanks for the warm welcome. How's your diamond girl doing? I can't believe it's been over a year since I've seen all of you. We MUST get together soon.

How about we plan a Massachusetts meet????

John19688, thanks for the instructions on how to change my title...now I have to think of a good one.

Ron: All you have to do to get more girls to switch over to this site is go to Yahoo.... tell them you look like Brad Pitt and you're looking to meet other smart, beautiful, female svx owners and you'll only consider them if they're members of this site and YOU'VE GOT IT MADE!

man is it great to be back!!!
Love you Guys!
Kathy.
1994 Black SVX lsi-Tan leather interior-87,000 miles and still kicking ass!
I certainly hope that I'm not the only girl here on this site.

Mr. Pockets 11-06-2001 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zombie
Mr Pockets.... your emporer of the moon thing was abolutly hilarious. The teenage hearthrob thing wasn bad, not quite the same ring... but the "Time Toilet" made me fall off my chair. Then mr Mummerts "Cant ReMember" LOL
Thanks - I'm glad you like them. There's a story behind each and every one of my titles.

SVXtypeR 11-06-2001 03:58 PM

Quote:

I certainly hope that I'm not the only girl here on this site. What happened to Maria and the other cool chics??? Did they all stay at the yahoo site??? WE MUST GET THEM OVER HERE.... I certainly hope that I'm not the only girl here on this site.
You know Maria?!?! Cool! Where's ma' Grrrl at? I haven't spoken to her since the last DC meet (2-3 years ago :( ). If you talk to her, tell her David says "hi", I'd greatly appreciate it.

BTW- For those who never heard the story, Maria *flogged* my newly modified GC/Koni-equipped car at Haines Point during that meet... :D :D

1994SubaruSVX 11-06-2001 04:10 PM

you know......

i think you are the only girl on the site. we need more ladies. :)

SVXphile 11-06-2001 06:03 PM

The Pitts...

<I'm single & am told I resemble Brad Pitt, or at least his brother Peach>

Gee Weeds....what ever happened to truth in advertising!:eek:

Welcome Kathy! Are you coming to Reading? :) Don