The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pictures Heavily Updated (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13158)

Darksied-X 09-13-2003 11:39 AM

Pictures Heavily Updated

When I bought the SVX two months ago, I said I'd get pictures of my SVX and XT6 in my locker. Well, I finally did it, plus added a lot of other Subaru pics. Everything from all my WRX wallpapers to pics of the gorgeous ASTe Impreza. I've added about 90 pics since last night. Check it out if your interested, and let me know what you think.:)

Bobb 09-13-2003 10:14 PM

Pix

Hi Jeff, What a nice job. I'm embarrassed as I have a total of zero pix in my locker. I will have to get going and spend some time this winter and put a few pix in my locker. Take care, BOBB

tuzem 09-15-2003 12:08 AM

Damn! Jeff, what is this ASTe Impreza all about? Is it a chop-top or something? From the side it reminds me on a Pontiac Grand Prix with some bad-ass wheels... WTF?

-Nick

P.S. I weigh 225lb -- I know you always talk about that :D

Darksied-X 09-15-2003 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by tuzem

Damn! Jeff, what is this ASTe Impreza all about? Is it a chop-top or something? From the side it reminds me on a Pontiac Grand Prix with some bad-ass wheels... WTF?

-Nick

P.S. I weigh 225lb -- I know you always talk about that

Sweet, ain't it?:D

Here's all I know about the car. The full name is ATSe Impreza Ecstasy, the roof is dropped 4in, each fender flare is 1.5in wider, and the seats are lowered right to the floor boards. Oddest fact: it was designed by refugees from FHI's defunct bus division, so it's an inhouse job. I wonder if their buses were this cool looking?:D

P.S. You're a scrawny little thing, ain't ya?

tuzem 09-15-2003 08:16 AM

Wow! The car look very unique! I bet they want a forunte for it. A..holes:D

Nick

CigarJohnny 09-15-2003 08:58 AM

Nice pics! I LOVE that ASTe Impreza! It really does look like a Pontiac GranPrix though :p I also dig that "Ballistic" buggy!!

I would also buy that exact '05 Lecacy wagon in a heartbeat. I hope it comes to market unchanged from what is pictured. Very gorgeous car. Elegant and Evil looking at the same time. :cool:

Curious about the "WX-01"...I never heard of that concept car. Hideous grill on it. The lines of the car itself remind me of a cross between a VW Passat, a Ford Focus and a Pontiac Aztek :rolleyes:

Darksied-X 09-15-2003 09:20 AM

The WX-01 is a concept from about 2yrs ago. It was built on the Impreza chasis, I believe. It was another situation like the B11S, supposedly the "Future of Subaru Design." There are some design points about the car I do like, but yeah, the grill sucks.:p

LarryIII 09-15-2003 10:09 AM

I think that the Pirelli Girls look much nicer than the Michelin Man.

PS: look like the Michelin Man. :D

CigarJohnny 09-15-2003 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
I think that the Pirelli Girls look much nicer than the Michelin Man.

PS: look like the Michelin Man. :D

At least you'd rather wear "rubber" with the Pirelli Girls than the Michelin man. That's always a good thing. I think even "The Beautiful Naviguesser" would be happy to know that but I think she already did. ;)

[size=1l]<mind still in gutter over the front seat vs back seat discussion. Still a little depressed over it too :rolleyes: >[/size]