The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Some new pix to look at (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1757)

Green1995SVX 10-20-2001 09:11 PM

Some new pix to look at

I spent the day cleaning up the car and took some pictures. Check out my locker :D

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Green1995SVX

Mr. Pockets 10-22-2001 09:26 AM

I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday. :)

cocacola08 10-22-2001 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday. :)
I think oggling over 120 SVXs all lined up together on a Saturday would be better :-)

cocacola08 10-22-2001 09:34 AM

Is it too early to start getting goose bumps for next July????

Mr. Pockets 10-22-2001 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cocacola08

I think oggling over 120 SVXs all lined up together on a Saturday would be better :-)

Right, but I haven't actually experienced that yet. And, as we all know, I have no imagination whatsoever.

Seraph 10-22-2001 11:51 AM

Re: Some new pix to look at

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I spent the day cleaning up the car and took some pictures. Check out my locker :D

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Green1995SVX

Amazing pictures!!!

Good job!

1994SubaruSVX 10-23-2001 12:12 PM

hopefully i am not in AZ.

we are planning to move to AZ either this coming year or 2003. i cant wait to see that many SVX's!! :D

Aredubjay 10-23-2001 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cocacola08
Is it too early to start getting goose bumps for next July????
Absolutely not! I've been getting goosebumps ever since Larry posted on the Weehoo site.

I'm even getting pretty pumped about Reading III! 24 signed up so far (and, yes, I'm including you). If Unkle Worn brings his TWO, that's enough to break the VT record. I'm thinking that Shadowyng will (hopefully) be there, and Alanscouse and . . . and . . . DARN! we could have possibly have 30 cars as a precursor to the BIG event. Wouldn't that just be the cats meow?!?!? Now, hopefully, the old covered bridges can take the strain of 30 or so SVXes traveling over them in single file. :D

BTW Mike -- great pics -- looks like you spent some time on your baby. I spent four hours yesterday getting the oil, bugs, road pizza, etc off mine. When I got up this morning, there was already a thin layer of dust -- now it's pissin' and pourin' rain -- just enough to make a paste out of the settled dust. Y'jest can't win, can you?

cocacola08 10-23-2001 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

Right, but I haven't actually experienced that yet. And, as we all know, I have no imagination whatsoever.

LOL:D :D

SSSVX 10-23-2001 08:34 PM

Re: Some new pix to look at

it looks we all love our SVXes.../? ;) nice pics nice color! from far away, it looks almost like mine! :D

but i guess my exterior conditions is not as good as yours :(
who told me to love it? :O and i'm not the first owner!!! :( but i'm not in united state at that time. anyway, i'm really proud as an owner of mine. if i'm not in this country, i'll never have chance of having this machine :) and, i really might be the only one from my country in the world who owns this machine. that's the real difference :P :D :)

next july? will be a very exciting event!! hopefully i could make it...
i still don't know how to dress up my machine... if i'm the first owner, i believe that there'll have no those minor dings and few scratches... :( i just think that as long as the car is clean at its possible...that's the beauty! :) until today i've gotten it, it is becoming better and better not getting worse at all. :cool:

Aredubjay 10-24-2001 12:11 AM

Re: Re: Some new pix to look at

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSVX

i really might be the only one from my country in the world who owns this machine. that's the real difference :P :D :)

next july? will be a very exciting event!! hopefully i could make it...

Just wondering, but, which is your country? This is the WORLD NETWORK, after all, so, don't be shy. And, don't "think" about coming to the 10th Anniversary Meet -- plan on it! :D

SSSVX 10-25-2001 04:27 PM

Quote:

Just wondering, but, which is your country? This is the WORLD NETWORK, after all, so, don't be shy. And, don't "think" about coming to the 10th Anniversary Meet -- plan on it!
yeah this is a WORLD NETWORK. this machine never appears in my country so after i came here to pursue my studies and found it and wanted to drive it. :D :D i'm a malaysian chinese. so did you know any malaysian driving this car? if not, yup yup yup i'm the only one!! so just wondering what are you :D:D , where are you from? b4 u tell, i'll guess it as an indian first because of your name! :D ;)

ok i'll plan on it and bring more SVXers, if i could. :D

Aredubjay 10-25-2001 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSVX
where are you from? b4 u tell, i'll guess it as an indian first because of your name! :D ;)

Well, you're close. I was born and raised in Kentucky. It's just below Indian. Oh, I mean Indiana. :D

BTW, does "Aredubjay" mean something in Indian that I should be aware of? :D:D:D

Oh, and no, I've never seen a Malaysian in an SVX. But I hope to some day -- perhaps you can even make it to the Reading PA meet in April. There will be a few from your area coming. Try to hook up with them and convoy over.