The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Something that REALLY makes me mad. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7364)

Green1995SVX 12-04-2002 04:24 PM

Something that REALLY makes me mad.

Don and I were driving on rt 19 in Cranberry Township north of Pittsburgh this afternoon, and pulled up next to a beautiful 92 Claret with New York plates and no spoiler. The car was very very nice, and was freshly washed. (It was probably the only clean car on the road today) We pulled up on the guy's left. I beeped at him a bunch of times, but he wouldnt even look over. OH IM SO MAD!

Mike

lee 12-04-2002 05:04 PM

ya never know....

I've had people at work say they saw me on the road and honked and waved and I ignored them...what it was for me was a case of loud music and thinking about something so their horn/waving never penetrated my awareness. Keep in mind the SVX is very good at excluding outside noises (at least I think so).

Landshark 12-04-2002 05:21 PM

i saw a black SVX in the oncoming lane last week, but i didn't wave. i was too busy watching what the moron to my right was doing - he was starting to scare me and i was debating on whether to blow by him. i noticed the other SVX just at the last second as he drove past - not enough time to wave. :(

srusvx 12-04-2002 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
i saw a black SVX in the oncoming lane last week, but i didn't wave. i was too busy watching what the moron to my right was doing - he was starting to scare me and i was debating on whether to blow by him. i noticed the other SVX just at the last second as he drove past - not enough time to wave. :(

Hey where were u at i beeped at an svx the other week and he didnt give ne sign back. i always beep at this red one i always see and he just speeds away in anger........lol.

Don :)

Landshark 12-04-2002 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by srusvx
Hey where were u at i beeped at an svx the other week and he didnt give ne sign back. i always beep at this red one i always see and he just speeds away in anger........lol.

Don :)

i was on West Liberty Ave. heading into town (in a black one.)
i see a green SVX downtown at work every morning, but i'd look kinda silly just standing there and waving :rolleyes: :D

CigarJohnny 12-04-2002 09:05 PM

I know they exist, but I never see any on the roadsaround here :rolleyes:

srusvx 12-05-2002 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

i was on West Liberty Ave. heading into town (in a black one.)
i see a green SVX downtown at work every morning, but i'd look kinda silly just standing there and waving :rolleyes: :D

Well there is a white one and the red one right in that area but i have the only black one that i see on a regular basis. thats why i was beepin but i figured its west liberty ave ......that road is terrible when it comes to traffic. as soon as people get it on it they loose like 50 iq points and just dont pay any attention to what they are doin. Yeah i actually live right off of west liberty ave right near the mcdonalds

Don:)