The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   many SVX sightings in NE PA (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14649)

marioej25 11-24-2003 05:42 PM

many SVX sightings in NE PA

hi, im new to this site! i myself dont have an svx, but i think they are awesome.
anyways, where i go to school, there are like five svx's there. there is a red, 2 black, one purple, and one white one. i got this site from the window of the white one. i just wanted to say HI! oh yeah, the school is LCCC in Nanticoke where i see them all!
:D

Darksied-X 11-24-2003 05:55 PM

Man, your gonna have a lot of people p!$$ed at you for calling it purple.;)

Anyway, welcome to the club. If your interested in getting one, I'm sure there are more than a few members in your area that would be happy to help. In fact, there is one Liquid Silver on here for sale in many different places right now.:rolleyes:

marioej25 11-24-2003 06:01 PM

oh no!
what color would it be then?
sorry to offend!

Darksied-X 11-24-2003 06:08 PM

Bordeux or Claret, depending on the year.:) I was just kidding, anyway. I doubt anyone would be that upset over it.;)

SubaSteevo 11-24-2003 06:28 PM

Re: many SVX sightings in NE PA

Quote:

Originally posted by marioej25
hi, im new to this site! i myself dont have an svx, but i think they are awesome.
anyways, where i go to school, there are like five svx's there. there is a red, 2 black, one purple, and one white one. i got this site from the window of the white one. i just wanted to say HI! oh yeah, the school is LCCC in Nanticoke where i see them all!
:D

YOU'RE GOIN DOWN! :mad:

Just kidding :D ;) :p

Darksied-X 11-24-2003 06:50 PM

You one to talk, Burgundy!:D ;)

Green1995SVX 11-24-2003 06:50 PM

Welcome to the SVX Network! I'm glad you stopped by. If you have any questions at all about these truly wonderful Touring cars, please dont be afraid to ask!!

When you're ready to buy an SVX for yourself, we can help you find a good one. :)

Mike

marioej25 11-29-2003 02:54 PM

i guess no one is going to claim them as theirs then?
:p

Shot king 11-29-2003 04:28 PM

I think Michael goes to LCCC he wanted to setup a mini meet there at one time.

chellie 11-29-2003 09:48 PM

NE PA

Well well well, hello.......I am from NE PA as well...I travel to Cunningham quite a bit. I would love to meet with close SVXer's..
I know of a pearlie in cunningham. It belongs to a college guy but he goes to Bloomsburg.....He got the car from his gramma.....I stopped and chatted with him and told him to join the site but he never did. I saw a black one in Mifflinburg the other day and a young girl was driving. She stoppped at the same store I did and when I started questioning her about her car, she looked at me like I was a nut case. But as she walking away, she informed me it was a piece of ****. She doesn;'t have a clue.....heheheh