The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Autocross. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5593)

Green1995SVX 08-26-2002 08:03 AM

Autocross.

Hey all.

Joe and I have some inside contacts at Maple Grove Raceway, and we are working to organize and autocross at their facility. I just would like to gauge the interest in this before I make any decisions. Whats the word?

-Mike

newsvx 08-26-2002 09:32 AM

Mike,
I would be interested. However, not a great deal of good weather left before winter begins to set in. Are you thinking about October? Or sometime in September?
Harry

Green1995SVX 08-26-2002 09:58 AM

I am speaking of at the Reading Meet. (That's why I posted it in the Reading Meet forum.) :) ;)

-Mike

newsvx 08-26-2002 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I am speaking of at the Reading Meet. (That's why I posted it in the Reading Meet forum.) :) ;)

-Mike

:eek: :o

OOPS. I need to pay more attention at work! Sorry, Mike. And I would STILL be interested in an autocross. How can I assist? I might be able to borrow our club's timing equipment. How about traffic cones? I could borrow some of those too, but I wouldn't have a lot of room for them in the car...

Again, sorry. Let's see. Reading is in April, right?

Harry

Green1995SVX 08-26-2002 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by newsvx

:eek: :o

OOPS. I need to pay more attention at work! Sorry, Mike. And I would STILL be interested in an autocross. How can I assist? I might be able to borrow our club's timing equipment. How about traffic cones? I could borrow some of those too, but I wouldn't have a lot of room for them in the car...

Again, sorry. Let's see. Reading is in April, right?

Harry

This is in april, correct. :) I will be in contact with the raceway this week, and see what they will provide. I believe they have all the required equipment, but if we need anything, I will be sure to be in contact with you. Thanks again! :)

-Mike

vkykam 08-26-2002 10:35 PM

Interested? OH, YEAH! OH, YEAH!

(Is that a good gauge?) :D

VK

LarryIII 08-27-2002 04:17 AM

Quote:

This is in april, correct. :) I will be in contact with the raceway this week, and see what they will provide. I believe they have all the required equipment, but if we need anything, I will be sure to be in contact with you. Thanks again! :)

-Mike

Mike,

Find out the price, how much deposit they want, and when they want it.

Green1995SVX 08-27-2002 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII

Mike,

Find out the price, how much deposit they want, and when they want it.

They've always allowed us to use the facilities free of charge in the cavalier club. So we'll see what happens.

-Mike

svx1999 09-03-2002 11:29 AM

auto

Quote:

They've always allowed us to use the facilities free of charge in the cavalier club. So we'll see what happens.

-Mike

Free is GOOD... Lemme know if that is not the case. Interested so far...
ryan~

Paisan 09-24-2002 05:54 AM

If I come I'd do an auto-x :)

-mike

squiggy 12-31-2002 04:25 AM

Well here's a stupid question..how long would it take..and on what day of the meet??
wouldn't want to lose too much time away from schmoozing with the others..squiggy

SVXRide 01-11-2003 06:51 PM

Sounds like fun

If I'm there, I'm in...it'll be interesting to see how the ES100's do...

immortal_suby 01-14-2003 04:36 PM

I am definitely interested in this.

squiggy 01-26-2003 09:21 AM

Re: Autocross.

Quote:

Hey all.

Joe and I have some inside contacts at Maple Grove Raceway, and we are working to organize and autocross at their facility. I just would like to gauge the interest in this before I make any decisions. Whats the word?

-Mike

any new news????

update please---

er-um..duh news by its own definiton is new information:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Squiggy