The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GreenMarineSVX for Sale..... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12280)

GreenMarine 07-29-2003 12:12 PM

GreenMarineSVX for Sale.....

All you guys that were interested in buying my baby from me when I go back to Australia, look in the For Sale forum.... yep, I am putting her up for sale early inorder to get the most for her... The cost of living in Australia is alot more than I expected... I figure that I am probably gonna get back to Australia there is some land near where my dad lives that I really want to get... So I'll just get a Subaru brat or something and buy the land for the time being... If ya want a car that has been babied all it's life then check mine out, but I'll only let it go to a good home because even though I a selling it I still love it to death and will probably cry when it does get sold.... Would love someone on the network to pick it up instead of a total stranger.... Thanks everyone!!!

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...threadid=12279

Aredubjay 07-29-2003 12:21 PM

DAMMIT MARINE! If you go back to Oz, who's gonna watch my back?

Sorry to hear you're selling, but, glad to know that you're going someplace you really want to be. I can't afford another SVX right now, and I'm not really fond of the green, but, I'd buy it just to take care of it for you, if I had the dough.

Best of luck on your journey home. Many years of happiness, and don't be a stranger here. Ooo-RAH! Thanks for your contribution to the safety of our good ol' U S of A. <salute>

GreenMarine 07-29-2003 12:26 PM

I'm not gone yet Mr.Prez.... And if I still have it I am gonna come to the 5th annual Reading meet next year too!!! So I'm far from gone... I just won't be online as much anymore... :(:( Oh well though... I really don't want to leave the network because I have never met nicer people on the net!!! This place really is like a family!!!!

Aredubjay 07-29-2003 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
I really don't want to leave the network because I have never met nicer people on the net!!! This place really is like a family!!!!
Amen. :D I keep trying to leave. It's almost as hard as trying to give up cigars. :D Is there a "Networktrol" patch or a "Networette" gum?

Glad to know you'll be around. Stop in when you can. Hope to see you at Reading V and VI!

Chicane 07-29-2003 01:31 PM

:(

Not to dissuade you or anything, Oz is pretty cool... but the downside is that every animal and plant there has some method of attempting to kill you. :p

- Rob

GreenMarine 07-29-2003 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Amen. :D I keep trying to leave. It's almost as hard as trying to give up cigars. :D Is there a "Networktrol" patch or a "Networette" gum?

Glad to know you'll be around. Stop in when you can. Hope to see you at Reading V and VI!

Haha, yea I sure will be around till my baby is gone... And I'm not gone till I'm gone... :):D

GreenMarine 07-29-2003 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chicane
:(

Not to dissuade you or anything, Oz is pretty cool... but the downside is that every animal and plant there has some method of attempting to kill you. :p

- Rob

That is very true, when I was there back in 1999 I got chased by a Red bellied Black Snake, one of Australia's most deadliest snakes!!! Freaked me out how it wouldn't leave me alone and I wasn't even messing with it!!! But that's alright though cause that is my home and I really want to be back there.... Catch ya later

ensteele 07-29-2003 02:14 PM

Sad to hear you are trying to sell your car. I hope you find a good home for it if you have to sell it. Good luck on finding the right piece of land. :)

Aredubjay 07-29-2003 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
Sad to hear you are trying to sell your car. I hope you find a good home for it if you have to sell it.

WHAT? You're not gonna make an offer . . . . outta habit?:p :D

oab_au 07-29-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
I'm not gone yet Mr.Prez.... And if I still have it I am gonna come to the 5th annual Reading meet next year too!!! So I'm far from gone... I just won't be online as much anymore... :(:( Oh well though... I really don't want to leave the network because I have never met nicer people on the net!!! This place really is like a family!!!!
Yes sell that one off mate, comeon back and get a real one. One with a real transmission, lower diff ratio, glass lights and the steering wheel on the RIGHT side.

Harvey. ;)

svxeno 07-29-2003 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oab_au

Yes sell that one off mate, comeon back and get a real one. One with a real transmission, lower diff ratio, glass lights and the steering wheel on the RIGHT side.

Harvey. ;)

Is that the "right" side or the "correct side"? :)

Randy ii

CDG 07-29-2003 11:03 PM

I think what he meant to say was the "wrong side"
(chris waits for it)

Ya Earl, make an offer, you don't have a green SVX.

NomadTW 07-30-2003 12:13 AM

the tranny's in oz are better? rly?

and damn you for your glass headlights

GreenMarine 07-30-2003 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by oab_au

Harvey. ;)

Hahaha!!! :):D:D I hear ta Harvey!!!!

oab_au 07-30-2003 05:40 PM

The rights and wrongs!

Quote:

Originally posted by CDG
I think what he meant to say was the "wrong side"
(chris waits for it)

Ya Earl, make an offer, you don't have a green SVX.

If is not on the RIGHT side, whats left?

Harvey.;)