The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   cool hidden features (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22795)

SVinX 11-20-2004 06:39 AM

cool hidden features

Two months into owning my svx and I find the tilt wheel lever and then a couple weeks later, the little pull-out tray under the passenger seat...

Which of the SVX's features did you all only discover way after you bought the car?

Knightwulf 11-20-2004 06:42 AM

Re: cool hidden features

Quote:

Originally posted by SVinX
Two months into owning my svx and I find the tilt wheel lever and then a couple weeks later, the little pull-out tray under the passenger seat...

Which of the SVX's features did you all only discover way after you bought the car?

The "Power Mode"... Just found it two days ago when Phast SVX asked me if I'd ever used it...

There's a tray under the passenger seat?? :eek:

(I get off work in 20 min, I'll have to go check that out...)

SVinX 11-20-2004 06:50 AM

Yeah, man.. The tray rocks - I throw my phone and mp3 player in it when i get out of the car. I figure if my car ever gets broken into, they'll never find that stuff. Hell, it took me two months to find it...!

Knightwulf 11-20-2004 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SVinX
Yeah, man.. The tray rocks - I throw my phone and mp3 player in it when i get out of the car. I figure if my car ever gets broken into, they'll never find that stuff. Hell, it took me two months to find it...!
Hmmm.. I don't have one...

n00b on demand 11-20-2004 09:37 AM

Only certain SVX's came with the tray. My 25th anniversary edition has it. :)

shelfy 11-20-2004 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Knightwulf
Hmmm.. I don't have one...
i believe michelle has one for sale.

Knightwulf 11-20-2004 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shelfy
i believe michelle has one for sale.
'Chelle? Is this the case? Anyone have any picts of one?

SubaSteevo 11-20-2004 09:46 AM

I think I may have a spare tray too

Sidewinder 11-20-2004 11:18 AM

How about speed sensative windshield wipers? It's been raining here since last week, and those just rock!

Peach 11-20-2004 02:11 PM

surprise surprise

Glad you found more than you thought it had....I found out I didn't have a security module...but it came with a tray.:rolleyes:

Mr. Pockets 11-20-2004 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sidewinder
How about speed sensative windshield wipers? It's been raining here since last week, and those just rock!
I thought that was cool, but sorta gimmicky, when I first bought the car. But now when I drive other cars in the rain I really miss them. :P

Myetball 11-20-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sidewinder
Just found out about those a few days ago. With wipers on long delay I hit 70 and they speed up a bit. Hit 80 and they go to full time. Wonder how fast you have to go to get them to go full time max speed.

Landshark 11-20-2004 05:54 PM

i remember i was pleasantly surprised to have a gallon of water rush in the car from the roof while making a turn in the rain with the window cracked.

the PCV valve puzzle is fun, too.

oab_au 11-20-2004 06:35 PM

Keyless entry.

Have you programed you door locks with a 4 digit number, to do the keyless entry yet. Great if you lock the keys inside.:D

Harvey.;)

SubaSteevo 11-20-2004 08:30 PM

Re: Keyless entry.

Quote:

Originally posted by oab_au
Have you programed you door locks with a 4 digit number, to do the keyless entry yet. Great if you lock the keys inside.:D

Harvey.;)

No, I haven't :mad: