The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Renewed life, new and or refreshed roles (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65163)

Chris 03-17-2021 07:38 PM

Renewed life, new and or refreshed roles

In the weeks that have passed without our Executive Director and all around SVX World Network Fireman, Earl.... SVXCESS has taken it upon himself to make sure things don't become stagnant or overlooked. That being said, some very helpful and long time members, advocates, and ambassadors of the SVX Experience here have agreed to team up for some spring cleaning here and for continued success beyond our 20 year mark of service.

Please recognize that the following people:

SVXCESS
SvXit
Huck369
and
Aredubjay

Have volunteered their time to continue to maintain this place as a valuable source of information for all things SVX related. As we all know, when the last 1997 SVX rolled off the line, its us enthusiasts that keep this dream alive and still a sight to be seen and enjoyed on the roads. These people are not just moderators to keep the turds out of the sandbox, but full on Administrators of the SVXWN as this has not been a one man band for quite some time.

Please be patient as we get some long needed upgrades in both function and features as well as polish on the chrome and paint on the walls.

Heres to another long and continued run of years....

-Chris

Subaru oldtimer 03-17-2021 07:54 PM

Re: Renewed life, new and or refreshed roles

Thank you to all the folks involved in keeping this site rolling and relevant.

Blacky 03-18-2021 02:51 AM

Thanks everyone. As a non-Facebook user this site is a haven.

Trevor 03-18-2021 10:31 AM

Chris,

I hereby add your name to the list you have provided setting out a selfless group of enthusiast who have made this remarkable place.

No longer an SVX owner, I continue to be drawn to this gathering of friends who have genuine ongoing enthusiasm.

Chris 03-18-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor (Post 752937)
Chris,

I hereby add your name to the list you have provided setting out a selfless group of enthusiast who have made this remarkable place.

No longer an SVX owner, I continue to be drawn to this gathering of friends who have genuine ongoing enthusiasm.

Thanks Trevor... much appreciated

oab_au 03-18-2021 06:01 PM

Yes we have always been there to keep this site alive, and with all the help, it will. :ninja:

Harvey.

Ron Mummert 03-19-2021 01:01 PM

I, too, drop in here on occasion. While I barely put 500 miles a year on the beast, unless it's off to a meet somewhere, I keep telling myself to sell her, as I'm catching up to old kiwi fart, Trevor, in age. But upon that first spring "daffodil drive", I get hooked again, & let her stay cozy next to the '01 BRG Miata. Keep up the good work folks; who knows, maybe a new generation of non-electric, non-self driving nanny car enthusiasts will emerge to appreciate what the '90s left us in terms of automotive enjoyment. Best wishes to all - Ron M. :)

Stevebsy 03-19-2021 07:52 PM

I'm still here, waving the ban hammer as required.

SVX_MY_BABY 03-23-2021 07:02 AM

Hi Chris. While you are looking at things would you have a look at the number of "Stickied" threads. There are so many that current discussions are hardly viewable. Some stickies are no longer relevant.

cozykat 04-23-2021 12:10 PM

Thanks for all you all do. ❤️

If I can assist, just let me know.

Fancycargal 07-05-2021 10:24 AM

Earl was such a loss. But the gents above have long been important to the Network, and we all appreciate them continuing, and improving, the site!

Nancy