The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Any SVX folks in Jacksonville FL? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33280)

disbo 05-19-2006 07:05 PM

Any SVX folks in Jacksonville FL?

Hi, Ill be moving there in July.. Just curious? How about any forum members that are close to there that can work on them Like John and Tom in NJ? Chris

svxfiles 05-19-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disbo
Hi, Ill be moving there in July.. Just curious? How about any forum members that are close to there that can work on them Like John and Tom in WV/MD Chris

Nate is a true SVX freak, and a good guy!:D
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/member.php?u=3356

btw, fixed your post!;)

svxjoe 05-19-2006 09:22 PM

From Jacksonville

I'm from Jacksonville, but live in Orlando for school. Though, i do come back to Jacksonville from time to time to see family.

bwb3 05-22-2006 08:44 AM

Hey Chris,
We're 70 miles from you in Gainesville.
Gene

djsiva 05-25-2006 08:39 PM

I'm in Jacksonville.... :) Not too many of us here... I see a few everyone now and then but they're definitely few and far between. PM me and we'll have to hook up...
Nate

svxjoe 06-17-2006 08:33 PM

In JAX

I'm here in JAX, until Sunday (6/18/06) evening.

nsm484 06-18-2006 01:03 PM

BTW, last count from the Subaru Dealer was 11 SVX'es in jax, Including a very BEAUTIFULL 97 LSi that I saw first hand back when I took my old SVX to the dealer for some work.

Hopefully here soon, I will have another SVX, as im already in process of setting up a purchase ;)

P.S. I was actualy Lucky enough to park next to another SVX at the Landing for the River Parade back in 04... with only 11 in jax, thats rare!

To djsiva: I've seen you before heading from emerson to Alantic (I followed you hehehe)
very nice SVXi you have there ;)
I wanted to invite you to the forums (didnt know if you were a member or not)
but by the time I saw you parked infront of a house, you were already inside heheh

Hopefully when I get another SVX, I can start up another Alcyone Meet like we had in Orlando in 04 (4 XT's and 4 SVXi, very good turnout)

AvPPoW 06-14-2007 11:45 PM

Bump. Looking for someone in Jax who has a shop. I'm here on Old Baymeadows Rd, and I want to revive my 5speed svx which has been beat up for the past couple of months x.x

I need a place to install a new clutch, I have tools, just need a decent jack and some jackstands or a lift.

I'll pay anyone who has a place I can use

djsiva 06-15-2007 12:05 AM

shop in jville

I've got a lift at my orrice, and all the air tools you need..... even though we're an IT business, we keep it for us to work on our own cars... PM me for the details... oh yeah, i'm about 5 mins from there.. :)

Nate

AvPPoW 06-15-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djsiva
I've got a lift at my orrice, and all the air tools you need..... even though we're an IT business, we keep it for us to work on our own cars... PM me for the details... oh yeah, i'm about 5 mins from there.. :)

Nate

Awesome. PM sent

shelfy 06-15-2007 12:24 AM

Quote:

I've got a lift at my orrice, and all the air tools you need.....

orrifice? :D

svxfiles 06-15-2007 05:16 AM

Quote:

Nate

Hi Nate!:D

svxfiles 06-15-2007 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfy
orrifice? :D

He's married Ken!:D

Nick_C 06-15-2007 12:56 PM

I'm in Tallahassee, but I'd be up for a mini-meet if you all ever get together. I'm over there about once a month anyway because my folks live there.

Budfreak 06-16-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disbo
Hi, Ill be moving there in July.. Just curious? How about any forum members that are close to there that can work on them Like John and Tom in NJ? Chris

I have family there and I'm always willing to travel.:) I'll be in the Jacksonville area in a few weeks actually.;)