The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Saw Silver SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3263)

ravi 03-23-2002 06:52 AM

Saw Silver SVX

hey hey hey everybody, guess what? I was drving down on Rt108 in columbia yesterday, and at once I saw this Silver SVX in front of me. It was night time. I tired to overtake her, but she took off in power mode and it was a one lane road. I followed her to say hi. We stopped on a red light. It was a blonde girl driving of about my age. I said hi to her. I asked her so she told me it was a 92LS same as mine. She was 130+ miles on it, and I have 131+ miles on mine. I was like WOW. I asked her if she ever been on this site, and she said no. Until then the light turned green (my bad luck, missed a date becuase of that green light :), just kidding ), so I just told her the address on this site, but couldn't really give her the card of this site.
Ron, have you ever seen that SVX in columbia, becuase that's where you live? and yeah, it had a MD number plate on it.

Ron Mummert 03-23-2002 07:50 PM

I saw a silver about two months ago pulling off of RT 100 onto Long Gate Parkway, going the opposite direction. Today a black one past me, again in the opposite direction. I decided not to give chase. I was driving the weekend warrior - the mini-van. Lots of SVXes in Columbia.
Ron.

ravi 03-24-2002 09:43 AM

saw one more SVX today

hey ron, I know, I have seen a pearlie in columbia also. it was about 3 months ago. I talked to that guy also. he had a 92LSi .

I saw one more SVX today. It was a claret just like mine, although his was a LSi and I have a LS. I talked to that guy also. His name was george. He is probably in his 60's. He is retired. He was telling me he has two mercedes and a SVX. One amazing thing, it had a 52,000 miles on it.

Hey ron, when are you driving to reading. If you are leaving on saturday morning, then I can drive with you. what do you say, reply me.
ravi.

Seraph 03-24-2002 10:38 AM

Re: saw one more SVX today

Quote:

Originally posted by ravi
hey ron, I know, I have seen a pearlie in columbia also. it was about 3 months ago. I talked to that guy also. he had a 92LSi .

I saw one more SVX today. It was a claret just like mine, although his was a LSi and I have a LS. I talked to that guy also. His name was george. He is probably in his 60's. He is retired. He was telling me he has two mercedes and a SVX. One amazing thing, it had a 52,000 miles on it.

Hey ron, when are you driving to reading. If you are leaving on saturday morning, then I can drive with you. what do you say, reply me.
ravi.

Clarets -- all 92 and 3s do not come with trim levels such as L, and Lsi.

They have a base model with trim level LS and Touring options LS-L

So that 92 guy must have a LS-L and the claret is LS-L.

Lwin (SVX Trim Level Cop):D

ravi 03-24-2002 04:49 PM

okay, I agree it was a 92 LS-L. I know it didn't had heated seats like Pearlies do and plus it didn't had a spoiler. well, see you at reading.