The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Does this take $$$$???? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9017)

svxtremist2001 02-26-2003 07:10 PM

Does this take $$$$????

Hi you no I am new heer and maybe some don't know me yet cause my post seem to get put on back ****ter nowhatimean?
But I don't see ads on this site like most sites of this kind either have ads or some poor bastard or group is paying to keep it running. What is the case at this place. I don't post much but I read a lot and have learned helluva lot already in just a short time. It would be worth it to me to give some money for to keep this site running. I have several business back home and could maybe fund thru a corp sponsorship. I mean hundred percet fund two, like pay for the hole site if that is needed. And no ads, when I say corp sponsor I mean the funding is there for my books, but since I have learned a lot I need nothing in return but two see the site keep running for a very lon time. nowhatimean?
I don't really want to get into detail here for reasons, but who would I get with to see about this? Or am I even off the base here?
Kindly - Robert

Boone 02-26-2003 08:24 PM

Hmm.. Mebbe you could become a dues paying member? :p

http://www.svxworldnetwork.org/

JLittell 02-27-2003 08:45 AM

I was entirely exhausted after reading that post..

Green1995SVX 02-27-2003 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JLittell
I was entirely exhausted after reading that post..
Yeah, I second that! :D

Mike

WestCoastSVX 02-27-2003 10:33 AM

extremist - I'm looking forward to meeting you this Sunday! :rolleyes: :D :eek: :D

GreenMarine 02-27-2003 11:35 AM

What's going on this Sunday??

WestCoastSVX 02-27-2003 11:41 AM

This Sunday

This Sunday a couple of us in the northwest are getting together for a little casual meet to get to know some of our newer members and just fill the void between our bigger NW meets.

GreenMarine 02-27-2003 11:55 AM

I wish that I could geet something like that going on down here in NC or SC or GA... I'd love to do that some weekend

:D :D

WestCoastSVX 02-27-2003 12:09 PM

GreenMarine -
Hey go for it! None of us up here are anything special, just a couple of us started talking down in our regional forum about getting together so I planned a meet last year. We had like 12 SVXes show up! So from there we've just kept at it, organizing meets 4 or 5 times a year and keep getting new people to show all the time. We haven't beat 12 or 13 cars at once yet, but if we actually had everyone show at once it would be pretty cool.

We all hear about the Reading Meet and a couple other big ones that happen every year because the majority of the ultra-active members are in those areas. But any one can have a meet any time! Go for it man! I've seen your motivation skills in the group buy threads, I know you're the man for the job!

svxtremist2001 02-27-2003 06:38 PM

I will talk this potions with you at the meet sunday you can take from there with who needs two.

Aredubjay 02-27-2003 10:33 PM

Re: Does this take $$$$????

Quote:

Originally posted by svxtremist2001
Hi you no I am new heer and maybe some don't know me yet cause my post seem to get put on back ****ter nowhatimean?
But I don't see ads on this site like most sites of this kind either have ads or some poor bastard or group is paying to keep it running. What is the case at this place. I don't post much but I read a lot and have learned helluva lot already in just a short time. It would be worth it to me to give some money for to keep this site running. I have several business back home and could maybe fund thru a corp sponsorship. I mean hundred percet fund two, like pay for the hole site if that is needed. And no ads, when I say corp sponsor I mean the funding is there for my books, but since I have learned a lot I need nothing in return but two see the site keep running for a very lon time. nowhatimean?
I don't really want to get into detail here for reasons, but who would I get with to see about this? Or am I even off the base here?
Kindly - Robert

Thanks for the offer, but, we don't need a corporate sponsorship.
This site will remain a site for SVXers, owned and operated by SVXers. nowhatimean?