The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Realization..... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=806)

Rev Hard 07-06-2001 05:16 PM

Realization.....

... all you SVX owners smell funny.... J/K

How are you all doing..? I'm infamous now the hood got named after me on the carbonfiberhoods.com page.. (carbon legacy paul style).... The CRX is getting a $1000 dollar suspension overhaul this weekend and im planning out the new motor.. not that any of you care.. LOL

But when its done come try and get me boys I'll run your SVX's for pinks! J/K again.....

I dunno i just wanted to drop in and say WASSSSUP!

Peace love and chicken grease
PAUL!

Aredubjay 07-07-2001 01:31 AM

Paul! Good to see you around. We miss you around here. Plus, now that you're gone, I have no competition for the top poster spot. :D Get that Honda fixed up, then, sell it to some kid for twice what it's worth and buy an SVX. Keep comin' round, and keep in touch.

svxistentialist 07-07-2001 04:31 AM

Re-Revved

Hi Paul

Thanks for dropping in. Good to hear from you again.

You won't hear any crap out of me about Hondas being ricers or whatever. Our other car[one of them] is a Honda Civic V-Tech, and it's a good motor.

Before I bought the SVX, the two principal other cars in my sights were a Nissan 300 ZX twin turbo, or a Honda Prelude V-Tech 2.2.

But Randy is right, and I advised you before, sell the CRX, get an SVX, you know it makes sense!

Joe

Aredubjay 07-07-2001 12:26 PM

Re: Realization.....

Quote:

Originally posted by Rev Hard
... all you SVX owners smell funny.... J/K

PAUL!

You know that perfume. It's the smell of burnt tranny fluid. :D

Seraph 07-07-2001 12:55 PM

Re: Re: Realization.....

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

You know that perfume. It's the smell of burnt tranny fluid. :D

I know exectly what it smells like. In my other cars, I can smell the burnt engin oil. Someone once asked me why I love the car so much. I told her "because the car is unique." She replied by saying "even with the unique problems?" I smiled at her and told her, "Yeah. Even with the unique problems, I will not trade this car for any other."

Lwin

Rev Hard 07-07-2001 05:13 PM

well.....

... i coulda picked up an SVX (prolly still can) for 3500$.. good deal? NO!
lifter tick
bad rear W/B's (yes plural)
brakes are shot and.....
the "ORIGINAL" trans has 135,000
Yes its a maroon 92

So anyways I don't have the funds to be keeping up an SVX right now. Wish I could. Hell maybe I will go buy it... LOL... I have a few hundred and a CRX to put down.... Prolly get $500 for the honda... LOL... that only leaves me financing 2000$....

Hey then i could go steal my Hood back too..... :)

Nah...

PAUL!

P.S. Even though you smell funny your still good people....

svxistentialist 07-07-2001 06:59 PM

Non-Veetechnicality

What's this?? Non-V-techs rule??

This puts a totally different slant on things Paul. V-Tech Hondas are cars, non-VTech Hondas are just transportation!!

You had a V-tech, you could rename yourself Rev High, going up in the world.

But get an SVX like you say, reclaim the carbon fibre, and we can call you Robbin' Hood.

Howzat??

Joe:D

Red SVX 92 07-09-2001 04:23 AM

OW!

V-Tech?!?! What the hell is that? :D

*pssst* guys, it's VTEC

Sorry, that was just the ricer in me yelling for that correction :p

It's good to see you drop by, Paul. Good luck on the CRX... Great car... and I thought you were joking about the hood being named after you.... OMG, imagine my surprise when I checked the site! :) Immortalized forever, eh? Well, you deserved it.

Anyways, take care. It's always good to see you around.