The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Parts car coming soon (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33835)

Budfreak 06-23-2006 04:36 PM

1992 Ebony SVX part out

I just made a deal with the owner of the SVX to bring it to my place from Buffalo,Ny. and part it out for him.

It's main problems are:
Tranny SHOT
Struts SHOT
ABS unit leaking

I can't think of anything else wrong at this time. The pics are here:http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/use...Budfreak|36631

I'll be keeping the motor and maybe hood and a few other little things, But other than that it's all for sale. I should be picking up the car in the next week or 2 once I arrange transportation. Start posting your requests and offers so I can print them all off when the car gets here and contact people and so on. Anything that doesn't sell on her will end up on ebay.

-Jason

EDIT: I guess to see them full size you'll have to go to the ebay auction it was for sale on a while back:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MakeTrack=true

SubaSteevo 06-23-2006 04:50 PM

I could use a cheap TPS and AC compressor.

It's Just Eric 06-23-2006 07:55 PM

Whats wrong with the car that its being parted?...Well, besides the tranny and the awesome vynal? Mabey rather than part it all the way out you could take the few things you need and sell the rest complete to someone who say...had a collision and has everything but a chassis without frame damage...
just a thought though, good luck with whatever you happen to do with it

noqu26 06-23-2006 08:08 PM

Well if it does end up getting parted I could take alot off your hands.
I would need:

Both Driver and passenger side door panels
Driver side door sill
Passenger side sunvisor
Hood struts

Let me know whats available

Budfreak 06-23-2006 08:17 PM

The reason it's being parted is it needs to much work for the person that owns it. He just wants to recover his 1500 bucks(or most of it) to put it into his 92 pearlie.
If someone would be willing to pay 1500 bucks for it with no motor and whatever other parts I buy, It's theirs. All the parts will be available on first come, first serve basis and all will be sold with the exception of the engine and a few other misc. stuff that I'll list when I pick off all the things I want. Keep listing them guys and when the car gets here in the next few weeks I'll go through the list and contact all of you with prices in the order you posted on this thread. Thanks, Jason

Jvan 06-24-2006 07:20 PM

I'd be interested iin the front passenger fender and maybe passenger side headlight if it's not too cloudy.

Budfreak 06-25-2006 03:07 PM

The plan so far is the car will be here next weekend. Then I will go through this thread and contact everyone about what they want. Keep posting them up and you'll all here from me then.:) Jason

Speedklix 06-25-2006 06:21 PM

A whole bunch of :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: faces!!!!
I thought this car was going to be saved?!??!!!!111!!!one1!!!!?mark
:mad: :mad: :mad:

That being said, i need you to cut a piece of the body out when it gets striped down. So please let me know when you get to the point where the bumpers and all the lights are removed. May need a few other pieces, i'll let ya know.

I'd give him the 1500 for it if I had room and time to get it.
How much for the bumpers anyway? Thanks.

Budfreak 06-25-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedklix
A whole bunch of :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: faces!!!!
I thought this car was going to be saved?!??!!!!111!!!one1!!!!?mark
:mad: :mad: :mad:

That being said, i need you to cut a piece of the body out when it gets striped down. So please let me know when you get to the point where the bumpers and all the lights are removed. May need a few other pieces, i'll let ya know.

I'd give him the 1500 for it if I had room and time to get it.
How much for the bumpers anyway? Thanks.

Sorry man, I'd love to save it but I don't have 1,500 bucks to hand him plus put a tranny and struts in it and fix the ABS unit. Plus, My car needs the motor badly and this one runs good and I know it does because I'm the one that drove it from Ky. to N.Y. to be delivered to the person who won the bid.(Crazy story how I got involved:rolleyes:) But he doesn't have the time or know how to fix it and doesn't want to put that much money into it. Just let me know what you need and I'll get to it as soon as I can. The car should be in my garage by this Sunday if all goes as planned and I can get started on it.

Speedklix 06-25-2006 07:44 PM

well, here is the part i need. do you think you could cut it? and how much would it cost me? I'm also interested in bumpers and front left fender if it wasn't damaged with the corner lamp.

Let me know when you can. It isn't a rush.

DanSVX94 06-25-2006 07:50 PM

radio cage with door?

sunvisors if they don't droop?

Budfreak 06-25-2006 07:58 PM

I might be able to get that for you Speedklix. I'll let you and everyone know when the time comes about what they want.:) Jason

SilverSpear 06-26-2006 11:27 PM

Hey buddy, here are the parts I need

-OBDI plug + 7 inches of wirings
-Front ash tray

;) :)

Thanks

solarsvx 06-27-2006 12:47 PM

hey bud

i might be intrested in the black trim around the shifter there, also the ash tray if it hasent been smoked in,

thanks

DanSVX94 06-27-2006 02:22 PM

door sills needed

I could use drivers and passenger door sills in grey and a working cig lighter outlet.