The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Down Under (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Merry Christmass to all. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15233)

oab_au 12-24-2003 03:53 PM

Merry Christmass to all.

Bernice and I would like to wish all the NZ and Aust. members a good and safe Christmas break. Hope the next year is more peaceful and for filling. Hope to get down there this year.

Harvey & Bernice.

Ps. Arthur, stick some rag in those intake ports before the mud wasps move in .:D

pylon500 12-25-2003 03:32 AM

Ps. Arthur, stick some rag in those intake ports before the mud wasps move in .

Done!
Have also just updated my Locker!
Arthur.

svxistentialist 12-25-2003 04:39 AM

Throw another turkey on the barbie!

Happy Christmas to Harvey and Bernice, and to all my Antipodean friends this Christmas, not forgetting Antipodeans displaced to Japan of course, Paul!:) :D

Know you are ahead of us in the turkey race by about 12 hours or so, hope you all have had a good day, and enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Joe:)

Jamsvx 12-25-2003 06:34 AM

Well, Christmas day just finished here and I am stuffed...dinner at parents, then dinner at Cassie's parents...oh god I am stuffed!!

:D

A very merry Christmas to all and best wishes for 2004!

James & Cassie

Aredubjay 12-25-2003 10:57 AM

All the best for the Holiday Season to my friends Down Under. Or, as we'd say in Kentucky, "Down Yonder." :D

May your Christmas be Merry and your New Year be filled with prosperity.

James, if you're still true to the pix I've seen of you, you could still stand to put on a pound or two. Keep eatin'! :D

God bless us. Every one.

Jamsvx 12-25-2003 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
All the best for the Holiday Season to my friends Down Under. Or, as we'd say in Kentucky, "Down Yonder." :D

May your Christmas be Merry and your New Year be filled with prosperity.

James, if you're still true to the pix I've seen of you, you could still stand to put on a pound or two. Keep eatin'! :D

God bless us. Every one.

:D Classic!!

Hope you have a great day - 35 degree celsius here it was listening to songs about sleigh rides!!

svxistentialist 12-26-2003 03:55 AM

Well, we priveliged owners of the SVX find Christmas songs appropriate in any climate:

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooooww"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe:D

KennEls 12-27-2003 02:23 AM

Re: Merry Christmass to all.

Quote:

Originally posted by oab_au
Bernice and I would like to wish all the NZ and Aust. members a good and safe Christmas break. Hope the next year is more peaceful and for filling. Hope to get down there this year.

Harvey & Bernice.

Ps. Arthur, stick some rag in those intake ports before the mud wasps move in .:D

Thank-you Harvey and Bernice,

I did enjoy Christmas, got a bit too fat to get into the SVX, (wife reckons too drunk) Tempeture Christmas and Boxing day out our way (Ipswich) reached a hot and stinking 39c, so many hours were spent hydrating.

I hope everyone enjoyed the festivities and all travelled safe.

Kenn and Els

svxistentialist 12-27-2003 11:50 AM

""Tempeture Christmas and Boxing day out our way (Ipswich) reached a hot and stinking 39c, so many hours were spent hydrating. ""

:D ;)

Thanks Kenn.

I've been doing this all my life, using various reasoning and justification and excuses. Hydrating is a new one on me.

I can use it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

ensteele 12-27-2003 12:01 PM

That sounds good! I'll Hydrate to that! :D

KennEls 12-28-2003 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by svxistentialist
""Tempeture Christmas and Boxing day out our way (Ipswich) reached a hot and stinking 39c, so many hours were spent hydrating. ""

:D ;)

Thanks Kenn.

I've been doing this all my life, using various reasoning and justification and excuses. Hydrating is a new one on me.

I can use it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Yes Joe and Earl,

It's a serious problem here, and all our health and wellness people tell us to ensure that we are well "Hydrated". Also if we were to go for a drink session that we should hydrate before we go out, we need something like 2 litres or so before hand. Unfortunately I can only manage about six cans before I go out drinking, guess I'll just have to keep practising.

To stay well hydrated over in the Emerald Isle I guess you would need to have 4 pints before venturing out. Something most of the little people that I've met can do quite smoothly.

Travel well

Kenn
Please note I said 39 'C'

svxistentialist 12-28-2003 12:06 PM

Phew!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by KennEls

Please note I said 39 'C'

Yes, I did notice that. Well it is nearer to 3.9C here, but that is close enough for some serious hydrating.:D

;) Cheers.

oab_au 12-28-2003 03:03 PM

Re: Phew!!!

Quote:

Yes, I did notice that. Well it is nearer to 3.9C here, but that is close enough for some serious hydrating.:D

;) Cheers.

Yeh, I'll drink to that.:D It takes at least 2 cans to put back, what you lost, getting it out of the fridge. But I'll keep trying to catch up.:D

Harvey.:p

svxistentialist 12-28-2003 05:25 PM

One has to be careful, Harvey.

I have been losing a lot of the blood out of my alcohol through osmosis, so hydration is the only answer!!

Joe:D :D

KennEls 12-29-2003 03:29 AM

OSMOSIS

Quote:

One has to be careful, Harvey.

I have been losing a lot of the blood out of my alcohol through osmosis, so hydration is the only answer!!

Joe:D :D

Osmosis So that's where it's all been going.