The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX is almost out the door........ (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11856)

1994SubaruSVX 07-09-2003 07:39 AM

SVX is almost out the door........

Today I am having the hand control taken off my SVX. I will then proceed to sell the car locally for about $7500-6500. I am leaving everything else on the car.

I have already purchased a 1994 Acura Legend GS Sedan as a replacement. 230hp, a really nice car, black with black leather, sunroof. Anyway it should prove to be much more reliable and much less expensive to keep.

My SVX is a beatiful car and I will miss the muscular lines but with me buying a house this year something had to give.

Really have enjoyed the time I spent with some of you guys and I wish everyone here the very best.

Leo

JLittell 07-09-2003 09:14 AM

Earl, are are you reading this thread??:D

ensteele 07-09-2003 10:19 AM

Yes John. I already have 3 red ones now! It looks like a great car though.

(Earl with empty pockets) :D

CigarJohnny 07-10-2003 07:04 AM

Re: SVX is almost out the door........

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
Today I am having the hand control taken off my SVX. I will then proceed to sell the car locally for about $7500-6500. I am leaving everything else on the car.

I have already purchased a 1994 Acura Legend GS Sedan as a replacement. 230hp, a really nice car, black with black leather, sunroof. Anyway it should prove to be much more reliable and much less expensive to keep.

My SVX is a beatiful car and I will miss the muscular lines but with me buying a house this year something had to give.

Really have enjoyed the time I spent with some of you guys and I wish everyone here the very best.

Leo

Sorry to see you go, Leo. Best of luck with all your future endeavors! I hope your SVX gets a new owner that takes as much pride in it as you did. :)

ensteele 07-10-2003 08:05 AM

Good luck with the new car Leo. Check in with us often and let us know how you are. It is always sad to see members go, especially those who have been around for a long time. :(

svxistentialist 07-10-2003 06:30 PM

Re: SVX is almost out the door........

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX

Leo

Leo

Sad to see you selling your car, but I understand, life comes first.

Those Legends are nice cars, a bit soul-less, but competent and likeable.

You were [and remain....the web is forever] a great ambassador for the SVX.

Wishing you guys the very best, and remember the open door policy.....look in often.

Best wishes

Joe:)

;) Keep the Honda out of deep puddles!:D :D

Seraph 07-10-2003 08:20 PM

Leo,

Sad to see you drop the SVX but sometimes, you have to do it.

Congrets on the house (when you buy it) and how is your wife and baby doing?

1994SubaruSVX 07-11-2003 07:05 AM

Thanks guys......

I must admit it did get a little emotional cleaning out the car. I met my wife in that car and we eventually even got married in because the court house where we had our legally ceremony was not accessible.

The $7500-6500 I collect from the car will go towards closing costs on our new house.

It really was nice hanging out with you guys over the last couple of years.

The car is still available so if someone wants to pick up a car with all the mods let me know. The car needs paint and some interior work but the engine is really strong and so is the tranny. My car has 91,000 miles but the engine only has about 50,000. The tranny only has about 30,000 miles and all have been with a tranny cooler.

Best of luck to everyone here.

Leo