The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   crap im getting sick (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30564)

n00b on demand 12-30-2005 09:28 PM

crap im getting sick

This sucks i have a horrible soar throat as we speak. I know tomorrow im gonna be sick as hell :( ....sick on new years eve and a few days before me and my boys drive down to miami for our one week vacation :(

Landshark 12-30-2005 10:37 PM

tomorrow night they can call you HURLS_on _demand! :D

hope you feel better - i've been sick all week, too. :mad:

n00b on demand 12-30-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
tomorrow night they can call you HURLS_on _demand! :D

hope you feel better - i've been sick all week, too. :mad:

LMAO.....i took some of that "airborne" crap...lets see how great it really is. The sore throat is always the worst. Feel better man.

immortal_suby 12-31-2005 12:42 PM

Wife and baby have been sick. I've been combating it with the homebrew all week. Got a minor sore throat but nothing a strong homemade beer can't kill :D
Just bottled a stout. Bring on the flu!

ensteele 12-31-2005 12:49 PM

Matt - I'll trade one of my Stouts for one of yours!!! Can't beat a good homebrew!!:D :D :D

TomsSVX 12-31-2005 12:56 PM

Yeah I hear ya Tom. I didn't take any of our Reading shots yet but I may later tonight. I started hacking up some traces of blood today... Good thing I am working all weekend eh??

Tom

immortal_suby 12-31-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
Matt - I'll trade one of my Stouts for one of yours!!! Can't beat a good homebrew!!:D :D :D

It's a deal, Earl ! How about reading or the 15th anniversary meet. :D

ensteele 12-31-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby
It's a deal, Earl ! How about reading or the 15th anniversary meet. :D

The 15th for sure, but I am not sure yet about Reading. I would like to get out there for it. Fly out and watch from the sideline. ;) :)

SilverSpear 01-01-2006 03:44 AM

Well I spent New Year's in a special town in the mountains (2000 meters above see level) where all people and tourists consider it as the best place to celebrate the event. Snow all around -5* Celsius, we were enjoying a warm evening near the chimney when the guys (STUPID :mad: ) realized that our wood was soaking outside with water and snow. :eek: we were obliged to go outside to a nearby house to "borrow" some dry wood, even though I was wearing like 5 sweaters and a thick jacket, the drop of temperature between inside and outside made my head feel heavy and my throat becoming dry. Each year I get sick for around a week, where I stay in bed, I am getting a nasty fever :( :(

n00b on demand 01-01-2006 10:25 AM

well well well sick or whatever i managed to keep my rep for gettin absolutley obliterated.....didnt hurl this time though :D ....great night....and alot of brawls :eek: ....im gonna go ice my fist :rolleyes:

ensteele 01-01-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POWER on demand
well well well sick or whatever i managed to keep my rep for gettin absolutley obliterated.....didnt hurl this time though :D ....great night....and alot of brawls :eek: ....im gonna go ice my fist :rolleyes:

Now that sounds like fun !!! :rolleyes: :D :D

Happy New Year !! :) :)

Alycone 01-02-2006 08:02 PM

I'll mail you some codeine cough syrup, I got a bunch when I caught strep on my birthday up in Canada, that stuff is over-the-counter there.

Hope you feel better.

immortal_suby 01-02-2006 08:15 PM

I had to whip out my mason jar of bootleg for that sore throat. All gone today! Nothing like a tablespoon of moonshine in your tea to kill a cold. :D