The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reading 4 Pictures (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10749)

nubs 05-14-2003 02:23 PM

Reading 4 Pictures

Just in case anybody has not seen enough Reading meet pictures, I have added a few to my locker. Enjoy.:)

Mr. Pockets 05-14-2003 02:41 PM

Larry seems to have a little trouble parking. Can't keep it between the lines, Larry? ;)

LarryIII 05-14-2003 03:57 PM

Mike,

Thanks for posting those pics. The Pearly is actually the Naviguesser's car. She is in that picture at the rear of her SVX.

When I opened the photo of my '97, I said, "WOW." The sun really makes it sparkle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick,

I always park the 97 on an end spot over the lines. I cost quite a bit to get the dings out and have it repainted. So I generally stay outside the lines and , unlike a certain SVXer from MD, who shall remain nameless, I think outside the box too. :D :D :D :D

Aredubjay 05-14-2003 04:04 PM

The "Exit Ramp" pic is awesome!

I was feeling severely . . . how do I say it? . . . WEIRD, the other night. My wife had to drive "Patience" the other day (despite her difficulty) and I met her at the Parent/Teacher meeting at my son's school. I followed her home. I still get a cheap thrill driving in a convoy of SVXes, even when it's only two. It just seemed so cool to have a pair of nearly identical (mine has the bra) cars, driving in convoy, down the road. I know. I need professional help. :rolleyes:

wasions 05-14-2003 07:48 PM

Just curious.

Is the camera a Sony?

My 505 gives the same 'starlight' effect.

nubs 05-14-2003 07:57 PM

Re: Just curious.

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions
Is the camera a Sony?

My 505 gives the same 'starlight' effect.

They were taken with a Canon G2.

Subafreak 05-14-2003 08:24 PM

Hay cool, thats my pearly in the exit ramp shot.

LarryIII 05-15-2003 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
The "Exit Ramp" pic is awesome!

I was feeling severely . . . how do I say it? . . . WEIRD, the other night. My wife had to drive "Patience" the other day (despite her difficulty) and I met her at the Parent/Teacher meeting at my son's school. I followed her home. I still get a cheap thrill driving in a convoy of SVXes, even when it's only two. It just seemed so cool to have a pair of nearly identical (mine has the bra) cars, driving in convoy, down the road. I know. I need professional help. :rolleyes:

Now that's funny. A guy with zebra stripped bikini underwear and an aversion phobia for yellow cars says he feels 'weird' about having 2 of the same kind of cars in line. Plus he admits to getting a cheap thrill driving behind the the same kind and color car that he is in.
Dr Fraude's book, " Automotive Angst and Car Craziness" , clearly indicates that you suffer from a bad case of 'tailpipe fettish'.
Please seek professional help. :D :D :D