The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ebayers beware auctionsbyrosie (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19954)

SubaSteevo 07-14-2004 10:07 PM

Ebayers beware auctionsbyrosie

Back on April 23, I sent PayPal payment to user auctionsbyrosie, for a pair of Claret mirrors. I have still not received the mirrors. The account is in the name of Rosemary Campo, but it is used by her son Joey. He has since recieved negative feedback, but had only positive when I bought the mirrors. After calling his mom twice, she finally had Joey call me and he left his number. I have tried to call him atleast once a day for the past week, and he has not responded to any of my calls.

Do not bid on anything listed by auctionsbyrosie

LarryIII 07-15-2004 04:24 AM

Come to think of it, Rosie did mention something about getting rid of me on E-Bay.:D :D

ensteele 07-15-2004 04:56 PM

I had bid on something that she had on auction, and got outbid. I got a message from Ebay that she had been pulled from their vendors and could not sell any more. :) That was about 6 weeks ago.

SubaSteevo 07-15-2004 06:33 PM

It's nice that you got an e-mail...I got crap.

No mirrors, no refund, no e-mail, not even an "I'm sorry, but I'm screwing you." :mad:

godspeed94 07-15-2004 08:20 PM

lucky for me..... it took 3 weeks but I got my part.....

dcarrb 07-16-2004 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
I got a message from Ebay that she had been pulled from their vendors and could not sell any more.
I actually bought my "first" SVX on eBay and made arrangements by phone that evening with the guy for a wire transfer and delivery from New England, then found a similar message from eBay on my computer the next morning, along with the cautionary note that they "strongly advise" I not proceed with the transaction. I wonder what, if anything, would have shown-up in my driveway had I gone through with the deal.

dcb

godspeed94 07-16-2004 02:58 PM

I bought my first on ebay. I flew in to pic it up myself...I was worried about the same thing. I worked out well

AppStateSVX 07-16-2004 09:08 PM

I bought mine off EBay as well, actually it's a funny story, I had originally found it in the Newspaper listings, went and test drove it, but his price was too high at the time. Well, 4 weeks later, it was on eBay, and I won it!!, hhehehehe.......:D :D :D

SubaSteevo 07-16-2004 09:36 PM

I got in touch with the other four ebayers who have not recieved their parts or a refund, and together we are hoping to accomplish something. Of those who have been screwed on ebay in the past, did you ever manage to recieve a refund or your parts? If so, how? It is too late to recieve any protection from ebay, that needs to be done within 30 days. The only thing I could do is file for a fraud, which comes with a $25 processing fee. :rolleyes:

AppStateSVX 07-16-2004 09:40 PM

click on the SafeHarbor thing, that's what my mom had to do once:D

SubaSteevo 07-17-2004 12:39 AM

This turns out to be CopsodyX, who has screwed people in the past. See this thread http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...5&pagenumber=1

SubaSteevo 07-17-2004 09:48 PM

Joey is a liar and a thief. If you would like to contact him to tell him that, PM me for his cell phone number.

wawazat?? 07-17-2004 10:11 PM

Hate to say it Steve...

but if this is the same Joey, I doubt you'll get anything other than broken promises and lies.

This guy is a known cheat, thief and liar. He's proven it i his actions before under his othre names (CopsodyX and Rapland). Why would he change now?

I'd be happy to put this up as a sticky under his new name in the wanted for sale forum.

Todd (also got screwed by Joey)