The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   vote for budfreak1! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29171)

Budfreak 10-25-2005 08:28 PM

vote for budfreak1!

ok so i may be copying chike alittle:rolleyes: but wouldn't it be cool if we had an svx as the car of the month on dragtimes.com 2 months in a row?! you can vote for me through the link in my sig. all who vote will be graced with trouble free trannies FOREVER!;) thanks to all of you. Jason

Electrophil 10-25-2005 09:56 PM

I just checked, and it let me vote for both SVX's. :) 7 votes so far.

If there is ever a competition for the ugliest hood on an SVX, you guys better vote for me!!

Budfreak 10-25-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
I just checked, and it let me vote for both SVX's. :) 7 votes so far.

If there is ever a competition for the ugliest hood on an SVX, you guys better vote for me!!

thanks for the vote electrophil! come on and vote guys! push me and chike to the top and teach everyone who the best forum is.:D november is all yours chike but i want december.:)

Chiketkd 10-25-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfreak1
thanks for the vote electrophil! come on and vote guys! push me and chike to the top and teach everyone who the best forum is.:D november is all yours chike but i want december.:)

Jason,

it would take a lot of voting power to overtake the Maverick in just over a month's time - possible, but difficult in the time we have to work with. If you ask me, having an SVX featured as the ride of the month for January of 2006 would be more realistic.

I've voted for your car twice now. Since it's after midnight, I can cast another vote from this computer! :)

-Chike

~*~JenSVX~*~ 10-25-2005 10:20 PM

I'll vote for ya next month... I'm giving Chike my votes this month ;)

svxfiles 10-26-2005 08:45 AM

Jen, I was able to vote for each of them today, with no problem.
However when I tried to vote for Chi ke, twice in the same day I was shot down, even using two different computers, one at work, and one at home.

~*~JenSVX~*~ 10-26-2005 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles
However when I tried to vote for Chi ke, twice in the same day I was shot down, even using two different computers, one at work, and one at home.

True, now they both got my vote for the day! :)

Budfreak 10-26-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*~JenSVX~*~
True, now they both got my vote for the day! :)

thanks jen! i fully appreciate everybodys vote. hopefully we can shut the maverick out for awhile. keep em coming guys and girls!:D

Budfreak 10-26-2005 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles

thanks tom! i knew i could count on you for votes;)

Chiketkd 10-26-2005 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfreak1
thanks tom! i knew i could count on you for votes;)

I vote for you twice per day - once from home and once at work! :cool:

Budfreak 10-26-2005 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiketkd
I vote for you twice per day - once from home and once at work! :cool:

you the man:D thanks chike. i only have one computer to work from but you get my vote everyday;) and myself of course:rolleyes:

Bipa 10-26-2005 03:42 PM

Hey! Another 6 votes and you'll make it onto the top 100 list! :p

Budfreak 10-27-2005 05:32 AM

YAY! top 100 in about 24 hours! that shows who has a damn good forum with damn good people;)

Budfreak 10-27-2005 06:07 AM

i just got the f body guys pulling for us too;) another forum helping the better cause. luckily i'm a f body guy and have my trans am gta on dragtimes too.;) let the votes roll in.:D and if you want to vote for my trans am:http://dragtimes.com/Pontiac-Trans-A...slip-6935.html

thanks to all of you. Jason

Budfreak 10-27-2005 12:14 PM

i'm doing all i can from my end guys. i can't friggin stand ford people to begin with and now this is really pissing me off:mad: i'm ready to get on the maverick site and serve everyone a cup of shut the hell up. F_CKING CHEATERS! at least i didn't have to cheat to get to 50th place in just 2 days. that's why it pays to have friends, not a room with 150 computers so i can cheat.